Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pop 6!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosJim

Are there any strong indicators as to what will be in POP 6? Transceiver would change the face of the rotation among other things. Also, when can we expect POP 6?

Wasn't POP5 released only recently? Kinda jumping the gun, aren't you :S I would expect stuff from TRR-DX for reprints, if any, personally. Wait a couple more months.

mabey dark dragonite, dark electrode, dark dragonair, rocket's admin, rocket's sneseal ex, blastoise ex, pidgeot, pow!hand extension, rocket's pokeball, rocket's energy, pidgeotto, voltorb

*Crosses fingers for DragTrode stuff* >.>...
Seriously though, it is sort of jumping the gun a tad bit. Then again, it'd be cool to see this set just to see if there's any reprints or not.

Are there any strong indicators as to what will be in POP 6? Transceiver would change the face of the rotation among other things. Also, when can we expect POP 6?

:eek: Wow, I havent seen a post by you in sooo long. As for Pop 6. Nobody knows what will be in it. I couldnt even guess to tell you what will be in it. I dont know if there will be a P6, but since we havent heard any news that there wont I couldnt tell ya.

Drew

if there was to be one, it would be mentioned/released at worlds, following other pop sets track record (where one is released at worlds, and the next is released in the spring at league/player rewards/other events such as comic-con. in this case, pop 4 was released at worlds and pop 5 was at comic-con, meaning that pop 6, if there is one, would be released at worlds). however, i very much doubt that we'll be getting transceiver--it was only in the japanese delta species (unless im mistaken. it could have been in the japanese df decks aswell).
but yes, jimmy, it has been a while :)

Personally I think that Pow!, Swoop!, and Surprise! will all be reprinted.

That would definitely maks SOME people happy. Others could include Admin, BUT I really doubt DragTrode will come back. ESPECIALLY w/ Darks being basic, but who knows.

I doubt anything that great will be reprinted, probably just some of the DP promos, is there even a POP6 confirmed as existing?

Alternate art Lucario Lv.X maybe.

Probably stevens advice, pokéball and other crap. Have realistic expectations. If you expect crap, you won't be disappointed :)

I reckon there'll be a pikachu. He's that strong.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Dragtrode and metanite are D.E.A.D. deal with it.

Last edited:
Wow POP6 already! I have only gotten a few packs of POP3 only!

Boo creepy foot doctor, hooray redundancy!

Anyways, I will once again make one of my totally uneducated and rash claims, but this time I think it's a pretty darn safe one: transceiver will NOT be in POP6. Get over it.

I would like to see the Lucario Ex in the P6 set. Seeing as we havent gotten it I can see it being a nice card to put it. I can really think of anything that would be the Lv. X/Star/Ex in this set. I really dont expect the Ho-Oh Ex/Lugia Ex/Jirachi Ex players cards to be in this. I expect them to be Tin Cards when the next Ex Tins come out which I think will be somewhere from August - November.
Drew

Edit - I would really like to see Mary's Request or some other supporters that have been reprinted in JPN as promos or in Half Decks to be in this.

Lucario EX has an owner and we've never got any of the recent owner cards. Would be nice but I can't see it happening.

Mary's Request would be great and highly plausible, I wasn't aware it'd been reprinted but that'd make sense given recent trends in POP sets.

I don't even know if we'll have a POP 6...From what I've heard about past POP sets, it's a struggle to get them out in the first place.

But anyways, if there is a POP 6, Holon trainers (most notably, Trans/Scientist) would make perfect sense...it just feels kind of weird to "only" have Mentor and Adventurer legal for next format...kind of like how we didn't have Rainbow for a few months at the end of 2005!

Lucario EX has an owner and we've never got any of the recent owner cards. Would be nice but I can't see it happening.

Mary's Request would be great and highly plausible, I wasn't aware it'd been reprinted but that'd make sense given recent trends in POP sets.

There are atleast 2 Lucario Ex, 1 has a name and the other doesnt. (For that matter I think there is actaully 3).
Drew

But anyways, if there is a POP 6, Holon trainers (most notably, Trans/Scientist) would make perfect sense...it just feels kind of weird to "only" have Mentor and Adventurer legal for next format...kind of like how we didn't have Rainbow for a few months at the end of 2005!

Random question out of curiousity, without either confirming or denying that there is a POP 6, or what the contents of said set would be, were it to exist...

POP has made numerous statements regarding our happiness at the format rotation's dismantling of the Holon Engine. Why would it make "perfect sense" to bring cards from said engine back into the format via POP 6?

Honestly, Adventurer and Mentor are good cards on their own right, and still worthy of play in the 07-08 Modified format, even without the rest of their buddies.

Random question out of curiousity, without either confirming or denying that there is a POP 6, or what the contents of said set would be, were it to exist...

POP has made numerous statements regarding our happiness at the format rotation's dismantling of the Holon Engine. Why would it make "perfect sense" to bring cards from said engine back into the format via POP 6?

Honestly, Adventurer and Mentor are good cards on their own right, and still worthy of play in the 07-08 Modified format, even without the rest of their buddies.

DOH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back