Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pop Id

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenshin

Is it possible to delete a Pop ID account and create a new one with the same player name?

My problem is that my Pop ID was created by an store when I played a tournament and I missed the ID card, so I don't know my Pop ID Number, every time i want to play a tournament they have to ask for my pop ID to that store, but, that's not the main problem, the important problem is that I don't get on the rankings, and I did top 8 twice, that's enough to at least appear as the last one on my country ranking (I live in Argentina).

What can I do?

Thank you and sorry if it's bad-written.

You have two choices

(a) Remember your POP ID number. Write it down on a piece of paper, keep it in your wallet, in your deckbox, *anywhere* you know it'll be safe.

OR (and PUI REALLY doesn't like this option)

(b) Sign up for a new POP ID# at a tournament, and later email POP with the two IDs and ask them to merge them into one POP ID. PUI doesn't like this cuz it's a lot of work to merge the two ids.

And how can I do to appear on the rankings? I'm sure that with the quantity of points that I have at least I have to appear as the last one =/.

Drop an email to [email protected]. Include your first and last name and date of birth. If you can remember what tournaments you played in under the old ID, that would help too. We might be able to find your POP ID based on that info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back