Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

POP player card help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I print my player card as a Professor.
How can a registered player print his player card? Can he see only his ranking?
Please could you tell me the link page?
Thanks

Unfortunity only tournament organizers are supposed to have the ability to print their own player cards. However I do believe any player 11 and up can print their player card by logging in through the tournament organizer log in. Obviously you won't have functions that a T.O. has but you can view your profile, edit your profile, and print a player card for yourself. The professor program isn't quite setup yet, you must be an offical professor (which means right now you had to be a WotC Professor that grandfathered over to P.O.P.) to have professor functions which includes view and edit your profile. There are currently no benefits such a unique card to professors or master professors yet. However I should note that if POP continues on their original plan, Master ranked professors should get a hard plastic professor card in the future. Expect more details on the professor program late march.

Last edited:
I did make some cards in photoshop that can be printed and cut out that I used at my CC. I can upload them if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back