Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

posiable deck for CC, please post help and Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodTrainer

hello, i have been tinkering with a KingdraEX deck for a while (amoung MANY others) and i just wanted some input on how to make it better, faster, so here goes

Pokemon-22 (12 basics)

4 horsee (reverse thurst)
4 sedra #40 from dragons- can let kindra hit for 40 for 1 water, my fave sedra
3 kindra EX
1 kindra (aqaopolis)
2 Makuhita (#57/90 R&S)
2 Hariyama (holo R&S)-covers kindras weekness
4 dunsparce
2 wobby

Trainers-23 (12 suporters)

4 POR
3 copycat
3 nurse
1 TownV
1 fisherman
--------------
3 switch
2 chrystal shard
3 pokenav- sort of a half a@@ oracle and masterball in one, but hey its a non supporter
3 Masterball-replaces PETM and is a non suporter

Energy-15
11 water
4 mulit NRG

so yea, you all know the stratigy, so please post away, and a yea its gona have to be soon cause our citys are on saterday!! :D :D

just curious, what are you gonna do if you face a Sceptile deck.... Haryima goes down in a hit or 2, and Sctpile can withstand Kingdra's big attack, and probably KO it (if they are smart and play Strength Charm)

Venusaur said:
Add in 4 rainbow energy, then add moltres SK for anti-sceptile. Add another kingdra AQ in case one is in the prizes. You should prolly drop the whole hariyama line and use Sudowoodo/meditite instead?? Also some boost nrg for a quick 70-90 damage. Im not sure what to take out. I think this has a chance to win your CC especially if theres lots of Blazikens :)

ok, i took away one pokenav and added the moltres, changed the NRG over to rainbow and removed one water for 1 boost NRG....thats the best i could do, i cant think of droping anything else

reason i didnt add another kingdraAQU is the same reason i only have 1 moltres, the chances of it being in the prizes are 1 in 10 and im willing to take those odds. i like the hariyama, it is also very good against EX pokemon. well thanks for the posts, unless anyone else has any other comments, i will run it as is :D :D

Replacement

How about replacing Makuhita/Hariyama with Phanpy/Donphan from Aquapolis? They both have resistance to electric pokemon, plus they can attack with any energy type attatched. Donphan can OHKO Ampharos EX, but most likely will need two turns to kill it (which should work due to the resistance on Donphan). But think it through, as this makes your deck slightly weaker to grass.

Good luck!

Last edited:
heres my list...try it out

2 Horsea DR1
2 Horsea AQ2
2 Seadra DR1
2 Seadra DR2
2 Kingdra AQH
3 Kingdra ex DR
3 Dunsparce SS
2 Makuhita RS2
2 Hariyama RSH