Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Possible Glitch? you tell me

Dek

Ok, so im trying to find an abra ( :eek: scary, aint it?). So I check my Pokedex and it says you can find it in Route 106 (teh route above Dewford Town). The thing is Route 106 is nothing but beach area (sandy area where surfing is your only method of catching pokemon. So whats the verdict? Bug? Glitch? Is it even possible to find Abra in water (I highly doubt it)?

Abra is actually in the Cave on Route 106, still considered Route 106.

Arthas_Zero said:
Ok, so im trying to find an abra ( :eek: scary, aint it?). So I check my Pokedex and it says you can find it in Route 106 (teh route above Dewford Town). The thing is Route 106 is nothing but beach area (sandy area where surfing is your only method of catching pokemon. So whats the verdict? Bug? Glitch? Is it even possible to find Abra in water (I highly doubt it)?

Well I thing it is actually possible to find a Abra in water if you could find an area close enough to the water, like you can do with (for an example) Zubat, if you surf in that cave you get (re-steal) the meteorite from the team Magma/Aqua ( the meteorite is the one you give to the professor), then you can find Zubat and Sunrock/Lunatar in the water …

so yes, find an area close enough to the water and I suppose you can find it (I don’t really know it for sure... .by the way, are there actually any kind of these areas ( Abra close to water) ? :confused: )

:)

Last edited:
Back