Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Possibly a very BIG problem at hand...

bonslypwns

So I went to check for my points today to see if they've been updated for the day. Well, everybody who went to utah regionals HAS had there points updated BESIDES me. My ranking has not changed, and I figure : "oh okay, probably just slow with mine or something happened". So I waited. Then I came to my friends house and we checked his rankings, I already knew his points had been updated so we checked his match history. I had played him in the 4th round of swiss that day, so we went to look at that. And we looked at opponent's points. Well turns out, he played somebody with points of 1648. Now, beforehand I was at 1756 or something like that, and I was 3-0 up until then, so HOW did I get to 1648? Well, there's only really one possible way I can think of. On the day, they had my name on each match slip as Chris Miller. This may be nothing big, but I asked a judge and he said as long as it's still you then you're fine. And I knew it was they just shortened my name or something. But, this may have created a new account, or thought this was somebody else???? I'm not entirely sure, but that means somebody has gotten my points and I can't find them. We looked in Colorado seniors where I live, and din't see anyone that had chris miller. Then in utah, again, nothing. So then we started looking through all the senior ranking to try and find somebody we imagined would be in my points range, still no dough. So I want to know what happened to my points and why haven't they been updated to mine? And why did it say he played somebody who was new on the day practically the round I had played him. Please, any feedback/suggestions/help will work. Because i'm freaking out, if I don't get the points for regionals... POP can expect an e-mail or 2 from me or my parents on this situation for sure. And I tried to look for a report the problem on my tournaments, but it only shows up next to tournaments it's said you attended... Anything will suffice. Any bit of knowledge, etc. I'll try and call one of the judges that judged my finals and see if he has anything to add. Thanks ahead of time!

~Peace

was your POP ID # correct on all your matchslips, pairings/standings etc?

have you contacted your PTO and/or OP directly?

'mom

It isn't uncommon for there to be an error with a pop id.

players get them wrong, the computer operator has lots to type in and can swap a pair of digits or even not be able to read players handwriting.

Don't worry, just contact the PTO with your name pop id and the round in question and it can be sorted out.

Most likely a POP ID issue. Contact your TO to check what is in his/her computer record vs. your ID. If there was a typo or handwritingo that caused your ID to be mis-entered, then you aren't going to be getting credit for your matches until it is fixed.

Your rating can change anytime an opponents score or another tournament is posted. You don't even have to play a match! I wouldn't try to gauge your rating until you get you POP ID fixed so your results get credited to YOU and not whomever they are credited to now.

Back