Possibly States Deck

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by ColdCoates90, Mar 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColdCoates90

ColdCoates90 New Member

I'm expecting alot of BAR decks and I wanted to use a deck that could take them down and also was very good against other decks.

Pokemon 24

4 Dunsparce
    4 Torchic(Fire Breathing)
    2 Combusken (1 Flare,1 lunge)
    3 Blaziken
    1 Blaziken Ex
    3 Vulpix(Expedition)
    3 Ninetails
    2 Skitty (Double edge)
    2 Delcatty

Trainers 20

4 Oracle
    4 Professor Oaks research
    4 TV Reporter
    3 Rare Candy
    2 High Presssure System
    2 Warp Point
    1 Town Volunteers

Energy 16

16 Fire

Last edited: Mar 18, 2004
  2. Firs of all 4 Dunsparce will drive you nuts!

3. MonkeyMan

MonkeyMan New Member

no it wont, when you start with a sparce your heart warms up because you know you almost got the game in the bag ;x

4. I tryed Duns before and didn't work for me.But that was when they didn't realy help and plus I was kinda new to Eon so ya.

5. WaRrIoR04

WaRrIoR04 New Member

your deck looks pretty good cept i would replace shaman with tv reporter and one shard with a third tv other than that good job very well built ninken deck

6. ColdCoates90

ColdCoates90 New Member

Tv Reporter seems better than Shaman but I have to have at least two Crystal Shard so I have decent odds of drawing one and incase one of them is in my prizes. Since I have 4 switching cards (HPS and Warp Point) I've decided to drop a Warp Point for a third Tv Reporter.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2004
  7. ColdCoates90

ColdCoates90 New Member

Anymore fixes? Does anyone see where I could fit in some BlazikenEX?

8. Pablo

Pablo New Member

-1 candy and +1 tv reporter, then -2 shard (u can easily OHKO Ray anyway, not needed honestly) and + 1 warp and +1 town volunteers

-MuD

9. GrandmaJoner

GrandmaJoner New Member

Pokemon 24

4 Dunsparce
    4 Torchic(Fire Breathing)
    2 Combusken (1 Flare,1 lunge)
    4 Blaziken
    3 Vulpix(Aquapolis)
    3 Ninetails
    2 Skitty (Double edge)
    2 Delcatty

Trainers 20

4 Oracle
    4 Professor Oaks research
    4 Rare Candy
    3 TV Reporter
    2 High Presssure System
    2 Crystal Shard
    1 Warp Point

Energy 16

16 Fire

...-1 combusken, -1 oracle, -2 crystal shard, -1 HPS, +1 fire energy, +4 copycat

10. When you go to the Aqua/Magma Pre try to get BlazeEX.It could realy help this deck out I think.

11. ~Blazi-King~

~Blazi-King~ New Member

I wouldnt be surprised to see a lot of BAR decks and its variants with RAY at any state championship....so i would probably try to fit those 2 Crystal Shards back in just in case of that possibility...becuz you would have a better chance at winning the game over the long run and not having to rely on ninetales for the kill....jus my opinion :)

12. ColdCoates90

ColdCoates90 New Member

I don't think I need Crsytal Shard anymore because Ninetails will be able to OHKO it with 4 fire energies.(Which shouldn't be any kind of a problem.)

Last edited: Mar 8, 2004
  13. Have you tested the deck?

14. ColdCoates90

ColdCoates90 New Member

I am currently play testing this deck and am looking for apprentice opponents,(Pm me for a battle) but I've practiced playing this deck and seen others play Blaziken decks so I know how this deck is supposed to work. Use dunsparce first turn to get the basics you need, get multiple Blazikens and Ninetails up and its pretty much gg.Anyone ahve any idea of where I could find some space for Blaziken Ex? Everything in this deck seems necessary...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.