Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Posting Defaults?

toxictaipan

Hello, everyone

I'm wondering if there are any options in the user control panel that allow you to set your posting defaults (fonts, color, etc.) so that you don't have to manually type out the code tags/click a bunch of drop down boxes every time you want to post something. I know a few people who use color/fonts to personalize their messages, and I have a hard time believing they go trough the trouble before every post they make. I know on some forums you can set the defaults, however, I cannot for the life of me find the option to set posting defaults on PokeGym. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing it somewhere.

Thanks in advance!

I've wondered the same thing and have searched all the edit options and can't find anything. It's very possible though that those with higher privileges (mom for example) have the option that regular users don't.

if there's an option to do so, i don't know about it. i highlight and choose font/color on every post i make, manually :p

'mom

if there's an option to do so, i don't know about it. i highlight and choose font/color on every post i make, manually :p

'mom
Wow, cool. I don't have enough patience to manually do it for every post I make. It's nice having personalized messages, but not THAT nice. LOL!

And here I thought for all this time that mom was clever and found a way to change the default setting... :p

Yeah. I mean, I know it's possible, because I've used it on other forums before. I just can't remember if they were on a different software than PokeGym.

Maybe one of the admins could look and see if there are any options that they can enable? Pretty Pweese?

If it was automated you would just get a ton of people posting in mostly unreadable gimmick colours.

It's not like anything is stopping them from doing it anyway, though. Anyone wanting to be annoying by posting in hard to read colors isn't going to be phased by manually typing it out.

Nah, man. Good trolls ain't lazy. If everyone starts typing in annoyingly hard to read colors, only two things could happen: everyone will ignore their posts, and the moderators may make a rule about it. Not really a big deal, in my opinion.

Nah, man. Good trolls ain't lazy. If everyone starts typing in annoyingly hard to read colors, only two things could happen: everyone will ignore their posts, and the moderators may make a rule about it. Not really a big deal, in my opinion.

Now THAT'S an idiot censor.

I hope there could be something like this. I hate having to change the colour to red, and I end up forgetting for about half my posts.
I love this colour. It's so deceiving, and it's ninjalike.
~P99

Back