2 chrystal shard
1 masterball
2 pokemon nurse
2 low pressure systm

3 boost
2 dre
5 water
13 grass

the strategy is the usual energy trans strategy, the aqua´s seviper is for easy status conditions with ta cube. Happy Easter :D

Um... I suppose this could work, but even with your "wall", Blaziken decks will eat you alive. I don't know how you will fair against Gardi/ex, and those Flygon decks with Magenton will probably rip you to shreads. This does have potential, but none in the area where I play! ;)

Slaking rules!
Anyway, this deck looks good, but maybe you should try taking out the wailords, put one more wailex, then find room for nurse, balloon berry, and aquas manectric, a 2-2 line of manec of course. You would use the wailex to block, and if you use it late game then use manectric to send energies up to it to attack, when it gets hurt just send out sceptile ex, use the manec power again, and nurse the wail ex. The deck you have right now is kind of random, go with one overall strategy to win, i respect a person who uses a good red face paint deck, heck I use a slacking deck right now, it is pretty good too!

It is not easy to play Sceptile in a format dominated by Blaziken decks, but kudos to you for trying.

I have no idea why kory thinks you should play Manectric when you already have a card that can move energy around in non-holo Sceptile. These are my general comments:

- Don't play water, play Rainbow such that it can be moved by Sceptile (DRE is fine). I am not sure about Boost in this deck. 17 enrgy should be plenty when you can move it around.

- Use the extra space to get more draw trainers and perhaps a third Low Pressure System (that card is essential to prebenting BEX from picking off the non-holo Sceptile). You should at least up Copycat to 4 since your worst opponent will tend to have large hands because of Delcatty.

- Forget about the Aqua cards. They are good in some decks (Seviper is only good in draft), but there is no purpose here when the space can be used so much better. Up the Dunsparce count to 4 instead.

- I don't see any Rare Candy, but they must be there when you only have 3 Groovyle.

mozartrules said:
It is not easy to play Sceptile in a format dominated by Blaziken decks, but kudos to you for trying.

I have no idea why kory thinks you should play Manectric when you already have a card that can move energy around in non-holo Sceptile. These are my general comments:

- Don't play water, play Rainbow such that it can be moved by Sceptile (DRE is fine). I am not sure about Boost in this deck. 17 enrgy should be plenty when you can move it around.

- Use the extra space to get more draw trainers and perhaps a third Low Pressure System (that card is essential to prebenting BEX from picking off the non-holo Sceptile). You should at least up Copycat to 4 since your worst opponent will tend to have large hands because of Delcatty.

- Forget about the Aqua cards. They are good in some decks (Seviper is only good in draft), but there is no purpose here when the space can be used so much better. Up the Dunsparce count to 4 instead.

- I don't see any Rare Candy, but they must be there when you only have 3 Groovyle.
OOPS! I didnt realize that! Your right, dont use manectric. But the other comments I made are still good ideas, and mozartrules' comments are right on, prevent the blaziken from knocking out most of your important guys in one hit.

I think the Boosts are alright in this deck, the are good for Sceptile Ex and Wailord for 50 damage right off the bat. Using Energy Trans for 2 Grass Energies and then a Boost Scept Ex can pull out 100 Damage in the first turn. Its up to him to see what he wants to change in this deck, well just post the after deck for us to look at what you have improved on it. :)

How about this

pokemon 20
4 sparse
4 treeko
2 grovole
2 sceptile energy trans
1 sceptile holo
2 sceptile ex
2 wailmer
2 wailord
1 wobby sandstorm

trainers 19