Science & Hobbies, 1623 Second Ave., Watervliet, NY 12189

Sunday, February 11:
The Grid, 687 Main St., Manchester, CT 06040
Larry’s Comics, 66 Lakeview Ave., Lowell, MA 01850
Information For All Tournaments:

REGISTATION: 10-11 AM
START TIME: 11 AM
ENTRY FEE: $20
All participants will receive a Pokémon TCG: EX Power Keepers Prerelease promo card and an EX Power Keepers promotional item, while supplies last. In addition, all players who complete the event will receive 2 additional booster packs of EX Power Keepers.

Last edited:
We're planning to attend either in Manchester CT or Lowell MA. We'll see. My son is really looking forward to Power Keepers.

Don't forget to go to either Lowell or Manchester on Sunday!

Unfortunately we will not be at Watervilet :( But that will make getting to Manchester CT on Sunday that much easier.

Thomas and I will be there!!! The more the merrier!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

Come on Brian, go to Watervliet, it will be fun!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumb:

The plan right now is for us to head to Lowell MA on Sunday! I'm pretty sure a few of our NH League players are going to Manchester CT on Sunday. I don't think anyone is going to NY from our group that I know of.

It will be a great Tourney tomorrow at Larry's Comics in Lowell, MA.

ex POWER KEEPERS is changing the game for upcoming States................

Pretty good crowd in Lowell yesterday....with some new young faces to prerelease. We convinced one of our League players to attend his first prerelease! He was quite pleased with some new cards, and had fun! We also may have gained 2 new players and their Dad for our League! Pretty fun stuff!!

We had a pretty good turnout (I think around 30). Was a good time (had only 1 draft although. :(. 18 packs without any star/exs ftl).

My son got a total of 17 packs 6 + 2 for prerelease, and 6 for draft + 3 prize packs = 1 ex for him. He said other than that the Banette was his best card for the day. He got better cards in RI last weekend, and did some awesome trading there too! Not as much for trading in Lowell.

I pulled my 2nd Flareon* since the pre-release in Straford, THAT one had like, 15 people?
Urg, what a day at the gird that was, I almost got kicked out of the 3rd(?) round because I stoo doutside too long getting some air.
x_x;;

I got away with a Claydol EX and a Walrein EX, and I'm trading a 2nd Flareon* for Vaporeon* at the moment.

If anyone saw me, I was the BIG guy..... who was occassionally clumsy...
-_-;;;

Oh well, hope to meet peeps again!

Now i know who you are!

Thanks for coming (even though you didn't trade me one of your Flareon *s')

See you at States.

Back