Could someone help me?

23 Pokémons:

4-4 Tangrowth (GE)
2-1-2 Sceptile (GE)
2-2 Exeggcute (MT)
1-1 Claydol (GE)
4 Stantler (SW)

22 Trainer:

4 Bebe's Search (to get the pokémon i don't have in my hand, but need)
4 Roseanne's Research (to get much energy and som basic pokémon)
3 Professor Oak's Visit (to help me getting the cards i need the most)
2 Team Galactic's Wager (to use the power of Claydol better, or just get other cards in my hand)
3 Rare Candy (to evolve Treecko faster
4 PlusPower (to do more damage)
2 Night Maintenance (to get back most of the lost energys and maybe som of the lost pokémons)

15 Energys:

15 Grass Energy

Strategy:
Start with Stantler, who gets som of the Supporters to my hand
Send out Exeggcute after Stantler, to get energy to two Tangela/Tangrowth
Claydol should only stay at the Bench, to get speed
Tangrowht does 10 damage times the number of Grass Energy attached to it
To increase speed, I use Sceptile's body to make 1 Grass Energy provide 2 instead

Questions:
For how many rounds should I let Stantler be Active?
Is there any cards I could switced with other cards?
Should i edit something in the strategy?

Last edited:
use stantler untill you have the cards you need for your setup, run 4 rare candy, as they really help with stage 2 pokemon, and also help with instant claydol etc. run celios instead of bebes, so that you can get the pokes without having to shuffle into your deck, maybe decrease sceptile to 2-1-2, and increase exxeggutor to 2-2, take out the TSD and put in another night maitenance, as it is more consistent, with the extra space from removing the sceptile 1-1-1 put in another baltoy and take out the leftovers for a claydol and 2 team galactics wager. Hope this helps:)

So Can You Put The Fixes Up That Ajax Made Or Can Ajax Can You Make alist And Post It Here As I Need A Deck Similar To This, Except I Think That Torterra Is so Much Better,

Now I've updated the deck!
But I must say something about Stantler..
Many times when i play it, the battle ends up with me having no cards in my deck
Because of that, how many Supporters should i get from my deck before I get out all the cards?

== POWER WHIP (Tangrowth - DP:Great Encounters)

* Tangrowth's "Power Whip" attack should say, "This attack does 10 damage for each Energy from basic Energy cards attached to Tangrowth to that Pokemon." (Feb 28, 2008 Pokemon Organized Play News)

== STRING BOMB (Exeggutor - DP:Mysterious Treasures)

* Exeggutor's "String Bomb" attack should say, "Flip a coin for each Energy from basic Energy cards attached to Exeggutor and to the Defending Pokémon." (Feb 28, 2008 Pokemon Organized Play News)

all found here at http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=69699

Just making sure you know the changes to the cards

I know all those changes, but thanks anyway ^^
Tangrowth is for, as Ajax says, sniping the opponent's Bench while he hopefully have his/hers starter Active
And Exeggutor is not for attack, but give Energy to to of my Tangrowth in one round and faster getting Energy from the deck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back