Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

PPM's Gallery

OK hey people, for those of you who don't know me, I'm PPM the Poison Pokemon Master
also master card faker
I've decided to let you guys in on my current projects
Every day I will post a card here for you to critique and what not
Please be as honest as possible and point out any obvious errors or sloppiness
I strive for perfection

Oct 18th
Koden__s_Crobat__Holo__by_PoisonPokemonMaster.jpg

Oct 19th
Koden__s_Crobat_by_PoisonPokemonMaster.jpg

Oct 20th
Koden__s_Cubone__holo__by_PoisonPokemonMaster.jpg

Oct 24th
Kodasu__s_Sneasel__dark__by_PoisonPokemonMaster.jpg

Oct 26th
Koden__s_Qwilfish_by_PoisonPokemonMaster.jpg

Oct 27th
Kodasu__s_Kabutops_by_PoisonPokemonMaster.jpg

Oct 29th
Clarissa__a_Charizard__holo__by_PoisonPokemonMaster.jpg

Oct 30th
Koden__s_Muk__rare__by_PoisonPokemonMaster.jpg

Oct 31st
Koden__s_Noxeon__rare__by_PoisonPokemonMaster.jpg

Nov 1st
Koden__s_Marowak_by_PoisonPokemonMaster.jpg

Nov 3rd
Koden__s_Croagunk_by_PoisonPokemonMaster.jpg

Last edited:
Crobat is okay, how will you know if the defending pokemon can't be poisoned? is it just if it says it can't be affected by a status condition, or if it has an unown G attached to it? also there is no way to tell if the body is over or underpowered becasue we can't see what zubat or golbat can do. it is an okay card but also what type is it?

Just some things to work on or make clearer to the audience

Ohh I really like it; I think the card design is quite neat and the artwork is pretty, especially the background. I can't wait to see more! And putting the W,R and RC higher up is a good idea.

I've never really been a fan of Owner's Pokémon, nor 'Ultima types'. Flavor text has always described the species, not a particular Pokémon. The W,R,and RC both me higher up namely because I don't know how it would look with special rules text (arceus rule, EX rule, star rule) and Held items. But I do feel that it should be above the flavor text

Is the blank your own design?

how will you know if the defending pokemon can't be poisoned? is it just if it says it can't be affected by a status condition, or if it has an unown G attached to it?

The attack does 50 damage instead of 20 if the defending pokemon can't be poisoned by attacks
so basically, if it has unown G, a pokebody, or any other effect that prevents it from being poisoned by attacks, the attack will do 50 damage instead of 20

and to answer the other question, yes these blanks were designed by me, i also have many other blanks I have designed if anyone is interested, i chose these blanks because they were specially made for owner's pokemon

as for reference to crobat's pokebody...
Zubat
Koden__s_Zubat__rare__by_PoisonPokemonMaster.jpg

Koden__s_Zubat__uncommon__by_PoisonPokemonMaster.jpg

Koden__s_Zubat__common__by_PoisonPokemonMaster.jpg

Golbat
Koden__s_Golbat_by_PoisonPokemonMaster.jpg

Dude Koden. Your cards are cool like always. If you dont remember me. Im Jose from Abq. NM. Im the one who ran the league after the Rocket Girls left. And like always your make some cool cards. Keep up the work.

i think the charizards attack is overpowered, it does 80 damage for 4 energies and then you discard all the energies.

Back