Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Prague CUP - Who is comming? Book your room until 31.8.2011!

Snox

Hi guys,

just write me here, who do you know is comming and if you already booked your room.

There is a deadline = 31.8.2011 to get the special unbeatable price 36 EUR per double room = 18 EUR per person in double room. Make your trip affordable and cheaper, do not miss the deadline! You can cancel your reservation anyway ;).

When making the booking just follow the instructions at the website about the event ;-). If you already made a reservation via the hotel page or via any other way, let the hotel know, that you belong to the Pokemon group for Prague CUP event... thanks...

Lets start all the preparations ;)! Check for more info at www.pokeworld.eu/european-cup

Hope to see ya all!

NEWS: The tournament got one big sponsor: Asmodee, the French distributor: www.asmodee.com. Hervé Marcant will join us as a very honoured staff member! Thanks to him and Asmodee!

Last edited:
Me (Tamao C), Tommy R, George B and Dan M have all booked our flights and hotels.

I know David G and Michael R have booked their flight

all from UK.

My appologies to Hervé! Silly me ;). Thanks French guys for comming - do you know how many of you? I am communicating even with community in Poland, we may see some of their players too! 5-10 I think...and hope ;)

I will come from South of France, we will be a complete car. Some players will come from North of France, I don't know how many yet. I have to refresh the announcement on my forum now you tell Asmodee was sponsoring. :)

EDIT : Booked !

Last edited:
When it comes down to Prague, no Italian, player or not, shall back off.

Expect lots of greens, whites and reds.

Hi guys,

reminding, that there are only 3 days left untill the deadline for booking with a fair price...

All the preparations go well ;-)

Today is 31.8.2011 ;) Lets make the booking ;), go ahead guys...!!! Let me recap the benefits:

1. Great attendance! Last year we had just a bit under 150 players from all the Europe - this year we plan to overrun the number of 200 players!
2. Meet em all! Meet all the players from different parts of Europe, trade, chat, have fun!
3. Great Prizes! For just 5 EUR you coud win great prizes (up to 250 EUR travel award in Masters category)
4. Cheap and quality accommodation! Enjoy the stay in Prague for the unbeatable price 36 EUR per double room = 18 EUR per person / night with breakfast in ****hotel near metro with many amenities! Follow the instructions at http://www.pokeworld.eu/european-cup to get special price! Hurry deadline for booking is 31.8.2011 to get this special price! Book in time, you can cancel it anytime!
5. Lots of side events and special programs! Enjoy the stay even if you don't get lucky in the main event. We are planning to even wider the number of special programs! Just check our website and suggest some as well!
6. We got support of the best! Our sponsors are: TPCI, ADC Blackfire (Middle European distributor), Asmodee (French and worldwide distributor), Pokeworld ;-)
7. Lets meet, chat and make plans! Lets talk about our communities, organized play and plans, we can work on something together!
8. Prague is cheap and nice ;-)! Make a trip, visit Prague for affordable price, meals, drinks and anything else is cheap in here ;-).
9. K-value 32!

Hope to see ya all!

---------- Post added 09/01/2011 at 05:52 AM ----------

Hi all,

we agreed to prolong the deadline until 15.9.2011. So you still have time to make reservations! :thumb::cool:

From FB pages:
Luca Schuhstar wrote:
„8-10 Austrian Players will also be there. :)
I´m looking forward to this, it´ll we great!“

I am in touch with hungarian players - it seems some of them might appear! ;-)

end news XD

Last edited:
Hey Snox!
I have sent the form to the hotel on 31 august but no answer... I don't know if the e-mail address is correct.
Please could you check? Thanks.

Yeah the address is correct, but the lady caring about this event is on holiday and the guy thet is instead of her is solving other big issue. I am in touch with them. Give it a time to the next week and if nothing appear, let me know at my email address: [email protected]! I will phone there and ask about your reservation ;)

Tomas

The maximal number of rooms available for Prague CUP booking has been almost reached (2 left)! I phoned them today and they still got free rooms, so keep sending the forms regularly, they can extend the number. But do it soon. because they are running out of free rooms under this offer and in this particular date. Better book today and eventualy cancel, than travel every day from some distant more expensive (or less comfortable) hotel...

The extended deadline is 15.9.2011...

Duo Praha said:
Our amenities are legendary: an exceptionally large indoor pool, a sauna, a full gym, a Ricochet court and a 12 lane ten pin bowling alley. Hair dressing, massage, manicure, pedicure, and full range of beauty treatments are available.
Do you know if it's free for those who booked ? And Wifi ?

Hi Zarmakuizz,

Yes you have free entry to the pool and sauna ;-). Free Wi-fi is in the lobby. :cool:

Cheers!

:pokeball:To all: 7 days to make a reservation! :wink:

Hey, will be awrsome to compete again^^ five or six from austria are going to come....
Posted with Mobile style...

Hi guys,

whoever is still considering to go, it is 3 days left for making the reservation in hotel DUO. Think about this event, it will be fun and a there are gonna be lot of players from different parts of Europe, meet em all! Join us and make early booking to get cheap price and room just in the venue place with lot of benefits (rich breakfast, sauna and pool within the price)! Enjoy the event at full! Hope to see ya and meet ya! Cheers!

---------- Post added 09/13/2011 at 10:17 AM ----------

Hi guys,

preparing the small table flags again and I need to know which nations are comming. I know about those who wrote me here. Please if you havn't replied here and you are from country not mentioned above, then reply ideally with the number of players that are comming.

So I know about:

Czech Rep.
Slovakia
Italy
France
UK
Austria
Poland
Hungary
Germany
Ireland

Do you know about anybody comming from these states:

Spain - Anybody other than Miguel from Switzerland? XD
Portugal - hope to see ya guys again ;-)
Denmark - not that far away ;-)
Netherlands - hope to see some European Challenge competitors here in Prague ;-).
Norway
Sweden
Finland
Switzerland - Great guys, hope to see ya again! From Patrick I know you are comming, but how many of you?
Belgium - Hope to see some Professor CUP 2009 players ;-)
Canada
USA
Mexico

Please write me here even if you would like to represent some other country...

Tomas

Last edited:
Me (Tamao C), Tommy R, George B and Dan M have all booked our flights and hotels.

I know David G and Michael R have booked their flight - Hotel booked now too!

all from UK.

As for flags, I'm technically Irish, so that would be nice, but the UK one is fine as well!

Looking forward to it.

Germany - neighbours, I count with you, but please wite me who do you know is comming
I'll be there with Richard and his family, and I know there will be at least 2-3 other cars with German players. =)

to Eirror: Ok I will prepare Irish, no problem!

ShadowGuard & Volt: Thanks guys! I edited the list ;).

Back