Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pray for our very own, TLesky...

He has been down & out due to back problems & is going to have surgery to prayerfully correct the problem tomorrow. Please keep him, the Drs, & his family in your prayers as this has been going on for a few weeks now!

Troy, you know we will be praying for a problem free surgery & a speedy recovery! Please let me know how everything turns out!
Sending our Luv & prayers your way! :thumb:

Melissa, Chris, Ryan, Heather-Your lil Angel (I love you Uncle Troy!!) Dylan, & Brett 10e

best wishes for a successful surgery and quick recovery, troy! hope you'll be back on your feet and belting out 'johnny b. goode' soon ;) :)

~doreen/'mom

knowing Troy he'll be fine, but I will still pray for him. Get well soon big guy so we can have some epic battles like we have had in the past.

Good luck to you Troy! Just remember, as long as you wear that Pikachu earring, nothing can stop you!

I really hope you can pull through this, Troy. I had no idea that you, too, had back problems. I knew about PM, but not you too...

Get well soon, Troy! We need more good personalities at tournaments!

Thank you all for your best wishes. Its a little embrarassing to post this today. Unfortunately, they found a small problem with my heart now. Surgery has been pushed back until they can fix my ticker. Not to worry though, I will be up and arond before cities start. I wont miss anything Pokemon for the world, even if I have to be pushed in on a gurney. I cant wait to see you all.:thumb:

Embarressing, nah!! Its better they catch everything now then to go forward & have more problems! :thumb:
Im thinking Michelle's gonna be trading you in for a youngster here soon! LOL :lol:

Luv ya man!
~Melissa~

Embarressing, nah!! Its better they catch everything now then to go forward & have more problems! :thumb:
Im thinking Michelle's gonna be trading you in for a youngster here soon! LOL :lol:

Luv ya man!
~Melissa~

I concur better to catch it now than later get well soon buddy do you happen to know where I can find some good apple pie?

BLiZz

Back