Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Prehistoric Duo (2 vs 2 deck)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectreon

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A 2VS2 DECK!!!! NO 1-1 COMMENTS PLEASE!!!

OK, that said, here goes the deck idea

4 Azurill
2 Onix (SS)
3 Omanyte (SS)
2 Omastar (SK)
3 Kabuto (SK)
2 Kabutops (SK)

4 Fast Balls
4 Master Balls
4 TV Reporter
3 Under Water Stadium (the Kabuto/Ominyte one right?)
3 Oaks Research
1 Fisherman
1 TV
3 Briney
3 Switch/Double Full Heal (???)
3 Wally/PETM (???)

8 Fighting
7 Water

Ok, here goes the theory behind the deck... You notice there isnt any Fossils in this deck, nor does there need to be. Omynite/Kabuto, and the Stadium negate the need for them. The idea is to start with Azurill, get the cards you need to get Omynite or Kabuto out second turn at latest. Fast ball is 6/10 for getting one of these 2, plus Master Ball. I just need to get a Under Water (???) stadium and a TV report. Once Kabuto/Omanyte is out, I can swarm the rest. The idea is to get Kabutops and Omastar up and active asap, effectively cutting off opponents evo options. My biggest concerns are which of these 2 trainers, and whatever other thought you have, please remember this is for 2 vs 2 battling...

PETM vs Wally.... Normally PETM all the way, but with getting turn 2 Omistar and Kabutops being increased by playing Wally, then I am leaning towards it heavily.....

Switch vs Double Full Heal... Prolly DFH, Switch can only get 1 Pokemon outta trouble, and DFH gets both outta trouble....

Ok, can really use some ideas/input on this deck. I realize 2-2 isnt really big, but I need a 2-2 deck and thoguhtthis might work..... My league is pushing 2-2 battles, and may have a tourney soon...

Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back