Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Premier Ratings...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendan

Hello guys. I am wondering if anyone could help me out here.
My brother came 5th in Nats (Juniors) so he didn't get the invite, but he may get an invite for his Premier Rating. His is currently 9th in UK Juniors, but how many people from each country are given an invite? And when it comes to UK and stuff, is it the top X number of players from Europe that are invited or top number of X players from each country are invited?
Thanks.

The UK is included in the 'Europe and Africa' category and the Top 50 of that category get an invite.
Just search the rankings for Europe and Africa and you should be able to find him on there.

Hope this helps

:)

The UK is included in the 'Europe and Africa' category and the Top 50 of that category get an invite.
Just search the rankings for Europe and Africa and you should be able to find him on there.

Hope this helps

:)
Just was I was asking for thanks!
He's 63rd and he only played in BRs and Nats :( If his deck was ready for Chities/States, he woulda made top 50.

@Nintendan:

Your brother is currently not opted into ratings or rankings so even if he did place in the Top50 in Europe he would not receive an invite.

===========
@JPS:

2011: 33, 50, 93 (S6+T8,S6+T8,S7+T16)
2010: 24, 63, 96 (S5+T4,S6+T8,S7+T16)

A slight drop of 7 players overall but a much better fit to the swiss+cut tournament structure. I really don't like 63 player tournaments. 31 players is ugly too so I was relieved that the junior attendance held up as there has been a general down turn in juniors this year.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back