Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Presidential Candidate Quiz

Tommy's Back

Ok, i will not reveal the candidates names, but i'll list their features

Candidate #1 A man, somewhat overweight, loves his beer, and smokes a pack of cigarettes a day.

Candidate #2 A man, pretty overweight, LOVES his rum, and LOVES his Cigars.

Candidate #3 A man, Doesn't Smoke, Doesn't Drink, Doesn't Do Drugs

Who would you vote for?

I vote D) Not enough infomation. Anyone who picks a canidate based on this knowledge alone needs to have their right to vote taken away.

Well, you just ruined it.

Yes, hitler did no drugs and did not drink, he took no drugs either, he was entirely clean due to his strive to be perfect and have no Imperfection (Excluding being entirely ugly)

Tom

I guess I already knew this before I got into it.
I think I remember Churchill as being very overweight and the guy was a drunkard. He's probably candidate 2.

Does it matter about the person, what matters to me is the policys, In ngland right now theres an election going on for ther new leader of the conervative party (the main oppersition)

We had 4 Candidates who stood,

Ken Clarke, 67 - too old, smokes 20 a day- voted out in first round

Liam Fox, 45 - GP nice guy, but too right wing- voted out in second round

David Davies, 55 too squeaky clean, has no personality and his just not cool enough. He will lose to Cameron, but offically it's not over

David Cameron, 38 one of the youngest MP's Uni education, rummers of drugs that he will not confirm or deny.

Conservatives view - vote winner, drugs are cool, youth is cool, and the sad thing is he'll probable win, and their probably right!

I vote for the best candidate who stands who has the best policys, but these days, theres no point in having policys if you don't win. Its under that system that image becomes all important and it shouldn't be!

Tommy's Back said:
Then, bob, look around today, plenty of people vote just because they match their party =\

While I don't necessarly agree with Party Line Voting, This is a *VERY* poor example. When someone is a member of a particular political party, generally, you have an *idea* of some of their view points/values... (Please note that I said "generally").

For example, it would probably be farily safe to say that a large percentage of Republicans are "Pro-Life" when it comes to abortion.
However, you cannot say that the majority of overweight politicans are "Pro-Life".

Back