Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Prime Challenge Boxes releasing November 15

immewnity

Front Page News Editor
Staff member
Pokémon TCG: HS—Triumphant Prime Challenge Box

Be ready for any challenge! With the action-packed HS—Triumphant Prime Challenge Box, every Pokémon Trainer will discover an amazing collection of Pokémon TCG cards ready to take into battle! Use your HS—Triumphant theme deck as the foundation, then add an awesome Machamp Prime to make it even more powerful. And with an entire Nidoking Evolution chain that fits perfectly into your deck, plus two more boosters that could contain even more great cards, you’ll be in prime shape to take on any challengers!

In each Pokémon TCG: HS—Triumphant Prime Challenge Box, you’ll find:

1 HS—Triumphant theme deck, ready to play, with a bonus booster pack! → Verdant Frost or Royal Guard
1 Prime card that fits perfectly with this deck’s strategy! → Yanmega Prime or Machamp Prime
1 complete Evolution chain with three Pokémon cards for your deck→ Swinub, Piloswine, and Mamoswine or Nidoran, Nidorino and Nidoking
2 Pokémon TCG: HS—Series booster packs
A special code card for the Pokémon TCG Online that unlocks the theme deck, the Pokémon Prime, and all three Pokémon in the Evolution chain, as well as three booster packs!

Pokémon TCG: HS—Undaunted Prime Challenge Box

Be ready for any challenge! With the action-packed HS—Undaunted Prime Challenge Box, every Pokémon Trainer will discover an amazing collection of Pokémon TCG cards ready to take into battle! Use your HS—Undaunted theme deck as the foundation, then add an awesome Umbreon Prime to make it even more powerful. And with an entire Metagross Evolution chain that fits perfectly into your deck, plus two more boosters that could contain even more great cards, you’ll be in prime shape to take on any challengers!

In each Pokémon TCG: HS—Undaunted Prime Challenge Box, you’ll find:

1 HS—Undaunted theme deck, ready to play, with a bonus booster pack! → Daybreak or Nightfall
1 Prime card that fits perfectly with this deck’s strategy! → Espeon Prime or Umbreon Prime
1 complete Evolution chain with three Pokémon card for your deck → Oddish, Gloom, and Bellossom or Beldum, Metang and Metagross
2 Pokémon TCG: HS—Series booster packs
A special code card for the Pokémon TCG Online that unlocks the theme deck, the Pokémon Prime, and all three Pokémon in the Evolution chain, as well as three booster packs!

The repack boxes will be releasing on November 15, one day before Noble Victories releases.

Explains why the Undaunted theme decks were shown in TCGO.

Wow, that's pretty awesome, I must say. The Undaunted box is horrible (Why Bellossom, and not Vileplume. And really, Espeon and Umbreon Prime?), but the Triumphant one? Dang. Say goodbye to $40 Yanmegas.

So glad i sold my Yanmegas while i could o_O

Though really, is a great value pack for beginners to get good cards, to use or trade to better players for cards to improve the included themedecks.

I've never been so glad before that I don't own any Yanmegas.

Looks like a bunch of decks just got easier to build for cash-strapped players on the TCGO...

However, if this is true, those Yanmegas will for sure drop.

Even better news is that it will open up the most expensive deck in the format. It just so happens that Primetime is also the most complex deck in the format. So, it's numbers will likely go up with below average lists and players who should not be playing it. This equals more easy wins.

:)

I like the concept for sure, it's a neat ideal and to me something that should've been done long ago.

What I dislike though is the "either or" bit; you get either Yanmega Prime or Machamp Prime for example (gee, guess which is more popular), and either one line of Pokemon or the other, which makes it a pain in ways if you're trying to get a specific one. Granted, dunno what the box looks like, maybe they'll show the cards in front (in which case I expect a lot of unethical people to rip Yanmega Primes out), but yeah...overall I like it, hope they do more for other sets.

I like the concept for sure, it's a neat ideal and to me something that should've been done long ago.

What I dislike though is the "either or" bit; you get either Yanmega Prime or Machamp Prime for example (gee, guess which is more popular), and either one line of Pokemon or the other, which makes it a pain in ways if you're trying to get a specific one. Granted, dunno what the box looks like, maybe they'll show the cards in front (in which case I expect a lot of unethical people to rip Yanmega Primes out), but yeah...overall I like it, hope they do more for other sets.

I would imagine that Yanmega comes with the Verdant Frost box and that this will be apparent from the outside of the box.

This is a great!!! A little late, but still just fantastic. Next you'll tell me that they'll start releasing some kind of combo box that features the alternate arts from the TvT set with reprints of staple Trainers...I can dream!

Anyway this is a great move, and I wholly hope that this little idea continues with possibly an EX combo when the new EXs come out.

If only that was a Donphan Prime instead of a Machamp, but I guess I shouldn't be complaining about dirt-cheap Yanemga.

Are these Primes going to be exactly like ones you can pull from packs? Not like the Worlds Deck ex cards that weren't holo/had peoples' signatures on the art?

If so, yay. I don't have any of those four Primes in my collection and I sure don't want to pay $40 for Yanmega's.

Anybody that says that TPCi doesn't listen to their players, I've just got one thing to say to you guys.

PEACE OUT, BROS!

I love hearing about this kind of rare stuff being re-released. Yanmega is broken. Machamp is good. Umbreon and Espeon fit in well with their theme decks. I LOVELOVELOVE this decision from TPCi, and I hope to see MORE of this stuff in the future ^_^ Well done!!!

Back