Steven's Advice-2x
TV Reporter-3x
Celio's Network-3x
Great Ball-3x

Energies-17x
Fighting-10x
Psychic-7x

Strategy
the overall strategy of the deck is to discard a bunch of pokemon tools with primeape's attack and then retreat primeape cause he has no retreat cost and bring out slowking and use aftermath to do alot of damage from the discarded pokemon tools. Any help on this deck will be appreciated :biggrin: .

yes! i like that idea, its just like using dark slowking, except faster. since you have a jirachi, put in swoop to change it to mankey, try wally to become primeape. if your tossing tools, try rockets meowth to get tools then swoop to swoop him. maybe a search pokemon may help. instead of 3 ATM rocks, try 1-2 and add another tool like curse powder, tell me what you think of my strategy (if you can read it)

i used to play this deck, ((see signature) i think u should take out 2 strength charm and maybe play protecive orb or energy root or both and maybe take fluffy out and play swoop telelporter

Last edited:
Zubat Trainer said:
I know dark slowking decks are out there but i think this could still work well

Pokemon-20
Primeape-FL-4x
Mankey-FL-4x
Slowking-UF-4x
Slowpoke-UF-4x
Jirachi-4x

Trainers-24
Strength Charm-4x
Crystal Shard-2x
ATM Rock-2x
Fluffy Berry-2x
Mary's Request x3
TV Reporter-3x
Celio's Network-3x
Great Ball-3x
Swoop! Teleporter x2

Energies-16x
Fighting-6x
Psychic-6x
Double Rainbow Energy x4

Strategy
the overall strategy of the deck is to discard a bunch of pokemon tools with primeape's attack and then retreat primeape cause he has no retreat cost and bring out slowking and use aftermath to do alot of damage from the discarded pokemon tools. Any help on this deck will be appreciated :biggrin: .

Changes are done in Bold---

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back