Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Prizes for UK nats 2010

I'm guessing similar to last year?

I think it's (can't be sure so don't hold me to this) . . .

1st in each division gets $1500 scholarship, 2 Booster boxes of Heart Gold Soul Silver Unleashed, a paid trip to Hawaii for you and a parent. (If you're 18 or over then just the ticket for yourself) and maybe some extra prizes, and an invite to Worlds.

2nd gets $1000 scholarship, 2 Booster Boxes of Heart Gold Soul Silver Unleashed, maybe some extra prizes, and an invite to Worlds.

3rd and 4th get an invite to Worlds, and I think 2 Booster Boxes of Heart Gold Soul Silver unleashed. (If not 1)

16th - 9th gets half a Booster Box.

And top 4 all get trophys with Garchomp on.

That's what it was last year, have no idea what 8th - 5th gets I'd imagine a box each but not too sure on that.

I can confirm that there are top four trophies as I have those in front of me.
I can confirm that the winner in each age group gets a trip for themselves and guardian if under 18 on the agreed day of departure t Hawaii. That is on the web.
I don't have details of the booster support. My personal thoughts are that if you are winning a trip to Hawaii then you don't need lots of boosters added to the pile
I don't have information on the scholarships this year.

I expect that the booster support for the UK is the same as in the Netherlands.

1st and 2nd 2 booster boxes
3th to 8th 1 booster box
9th to 16th 18 boosters

Other prizes like paid trip for the winner, invites for top 4, trophies, scholarships of $1500 and $1000 for the winner and 2nd, are also the same.

Back