Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Problems with IE

Gir

A few days ago Internet Explorer started running kinda slow for me. Not so much connecting and clicking links, etc., but the tabs are giving me problems. Every time I open up a new tab it will take like ten seconds to open. And every time I close a tab it takes about the same amount of time to close. And during that time I can't click on anything else...it's like the browser is frozen for those few seconds. Has anyone experienced this and can anyone help me out or guide me to where I can get some information on how to fix it?

And please no "Get firefox" responses please.

Which version of IE are you using? I did try the beta 8.0 version until it started to give me problem. The problem was I would be searching for items on that internet auction place that starts with e and I would be scrolling down using the scroll wheel on the mouse when it would take it right back to the top of the page. I did try to go back to 7 but once 8.0 beta is downloaded and installed it wouldn't allow me to go back. So that is when I decided to change my default to Safari for Windows and use Firefox as a backup. The one thing that I would suggest is to update IE, but not to the beta 8.0, and have a backup web browser be it Opera, Safari, Firefos , or any other. Hope things work out.

Back