Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Professor Cup

ShawofMordor

Hey guys,

I am trying to find info about the Prof Cup, having some trouble. Anyone know where I can find the info?

Most specifically I am looking for:

Points required to play, exact format, and during what time period you could earn the points.

Thanks!

I realized I didn't have enough points, yet the tourney is already on my badge, any way I can change that? I don't think there's a chance of me getting 25 points by the time nats hits.

I realized I didn't have enough points, yet the tourney is already on my badge, any way I can change that? I don't think there's a chance of me getting 25 points by the time nats hits.

There are 3 more Battle Roads in Washington - if you get on staff for all 3, that's 30 points. But I'm not running any of them, so you have to chase down Terry, Ted and Jeff.

Remember, only 2 cards of each name in the 30 card deck!

I have my 30 card deck done.
Working on my 2-on-2 now.

I have a few ideas (2 actually). I am gonna go with the quicker of the 2. I think that Mewtric might be a good choice in 30 card deck. That is the choice I wont be going with. :thumb: I will be going with a deck that I used this season but just cut down. I am so far 5/6-0 with it. So it is all good :biggrin:
I dont know what deck I will use on 2 on 2, however I think delta wont be too shabby of a choice. :thumb:

Drew

I don't think mewtrick is a good choice. I saw a ton of mini-Flariados in Europe, withe good results, a T1 Shiftry ex/Espeon ex (LOL, Mike!), a mini Metalix and other stuff.

My ideas?
No delta (don't work)
No bandoom/speedban

I chosed a Delcatty+Flygon ex and worked a lot.

But just my 2 cents.
Still GL ;)

Back