Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Professor Dice

Status
Not open for further replies.

KazamBolt

I would like to buy 2 of these preferably. Will pay by PayPal.

If I have any other Buying threads open, please close them, thanks!

I was thinking around $6 (I've heard the case or set of 12 is worth $30, 30/12 = 2.5, 2.5 x 2 = 5 plus 1 for shipping). I can negotiate.

sorry no thanks. they go for about 20+ as singles.

I'm sorry, but that's totally preposterous. A whole set of Professor dice is worth about $30. It's true that breaking a set makes individuals worth more than they would if you just divide the price by twelve, but ONE DICE is not worth 2/3 of the price of TWELVE DICE.

:l

I'm sorry, but that's totally preposterous. A whole set of Professor dice is worth about $30. It's true that breaking a set makes individuals worth more than they would if you just divide the price by twelve, but ONE DICE is not worth 2/3 of the price of TWELVE DICE.

:l

ok go find the dice then. out of stock at the professor shop. none on ebay. also notice im the only one that posted about the dice.

ok go find the dice then. out of stock at the professor shop. none on ebay. also notice im the only one that posted about the dice.

Just because the supply is low, doesn't mean that the dice then quadruple in value. I've given you several opportunities to name your price, and you didn't want to for whatever reason, and didn't want to haggle with me, just shoot my offers down.

Just because the supply is low, doesn't mean that the dice then quadruple in value. I've given you several opportunities to name your price, and you didn't want to for whatever reason, and didn't want to haggle with me, just shoot my offers down.

i can go as low as 10$ each. if not thanks anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back