Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Professor Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigbowlr1037

Is there a document aside from the compendium I can download to help with the test. I missed by 1 again(I'm convinced 1 of the wrong answers was right but I have no way to see what I answered so maybe I misclicked) and would like to pass. I have the rulings down(only missed one based on cards I never played with) its the core values and mechanics I screw up on.

I have a directory of files that I re-read before retaking the test or judging an event (especially if I haven't judged in a while --- if I have I might just skim a couple of them for things I expect to need). Most of them are available on pokemon.com through this link: http://www.pokemon.com/us/play-pokemon/play-pokemon-tournaments/rules/ . I find the Penalty Guidelines and Tournament Operation Procedures particularly helpful, but it's probably worth looking through all of them at least once a year. I also keep around the Judge Manual (which you might already need to be a professor to get --- it's a community produced document) and an old copy of the community-produced Comprehensive Rules, some of which is outdated. (It words things differently from the official rulebook, which can be useful when you are trying to understand a specific detail.)

Hope this helps, and good luck with the exam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back