Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Promo Blaziken

Promo Blaziken thats right.

Blaziken(R)HP110

Pokepower:Fire Power
As many times as you want during your turn befor you attack you may move as many (R) energys from one of your pokemon to another.This power may be use d even if Blaziken is affected by a special condition.

Flaming Fury(R)(R)(R)60
Flip a coin if heads the defending pokemon is burned if tails this attack does 40 damage to one of your opponent's pokemon and discard a(R) energy attached to Blaziken.

Weakness(W)
Resistance
Retreat Cost(C)(C)

So what do you think I want to make Swampert and Sceptile to.

Last edited:
As if Blaziken wasn't broken enough lol. Good idea though, but they does Blaze Kick is worded a little odd and seems way too over powered. 60 to active and 40 to a benched? Also you need a new name for the second attack. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't believe there have been 2 two attacks with the same name but with different effects.

Swampert(W)HP110

Pokepower:Slipy Water
As many times during your turn before you attack you may move as many (W) energys from one of your pokemon to another.This power works even if Swampert is affected by a special condition.

Hydro Surf(W)(W)(W)40+
Don't apply resistance for this attack.This attack does 40 damage plus 20 more damage for each (W) energy attached to Swampert.You can't add more then 60 damage in this way.

Weakness(G)
Resistance(L)
Retreat Cost(C)(C)

Sceptile(G)HP110

Pokepower:Moving Leaf
As many times during your turn before you attack you may move as many (G) energy from one of your pokemon to another.This power can be used even if Sceptile is affected by a special condition.

Leaf Blade(G)(G)(C)40+
Flip coins until you get tails.This attack does 40 damage plus 20 more damage for each heads.

Weakness(R)
Resistance(W)
Retreat Cost(C)(C)

Back