Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

PSA Grading newer cards

AnUnown

So I've begun to go through my old cards and thought perhaps I'd get them graded. The Gold Membership isn't too bad, and I can get started with some free grading.

I was wondering though, does it make sense to get current cards graded? For example, would it make sense to send in a FA Mewtwo EX or a Shiny Charizard? I would assume that IF their value increases, it would be over time, so would it make sense getting them graded and encapsulated sooner vs later?

I'd grade them now cause it'll protect your cards and you can handle them without worries. Plus grading fees will never go down.

In my opinion, grade any card you want to keep for your collection. Be very careful about grading for resale. Not all cards are worth more just because they are graded.

I haven't seen many newer ultra rares at all that would receive a 10 if sent in. If you reckon you got a chance go for it man, let us know how it goes if you do haha

I've graded quite a few 2003-on cards and not a single Beckett 10. Some high 9.5 but no 10's.

PSA is not as picky. They will allow one or two flaws on the corners for a 10 grade.

Back