Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

psychic and?

GrimReaper1421

i would like to start a psychic deck with another type, but im not sure which. What type do you think i should use, and whats the best strategy to use. also what kind of cards would be best in it. itd be much appreciated for help. thanks :psychic:

Decks aren´t technically based on types, but rather the Pokémon in it.
If you want to play a psychic deck, not many Pokémon come to mind... possibly Metagross from Unleashed would be worth a try?

However, there are so many psychic Pokémon to choose from it´s impossible to say what strategy or what cards.
Any specific cards that have caught your eye?

If you are solely after type, I would say Fighting. Psychic Pokémon have weakness either to Psychic or Darkness, Psychic Pokémon will be hit hard by your own Psychic Pokémon and most Darkness Pokémon get hit hard by Fighting types.

When creating a deck where you are only after combining two different types, covering each other weaknesses is the best solution.

^VileGar? I would think he would want something in the HS-on Format right?

I say LostGar is a good :psychic: deck.

Play Crobat Prime/Vileplume. Without their precious Switch and Warp Point, you can poison their pokemon to your hearts content mwahahhaha!

Just be prepared to lose to any deck with free retreat... (lostgar)

Lostgar is your best bet, since now with Rare Candy being errata'd to wait on the next turn of a basic-in-play, you can hurt unsuspecting players better.

Back