2 Seeker
1 Alph 4 (Prize)
2 Team Rocket
1 Female prof.

Energies: 14
4 Darkness Special
6 Darkness
4 Psychic

Stratagy: First get out regular Slowking (at least one) and have Houndoom as active before Opponent can attatch many energies to it. Then, use Slowking's power, to make sure opponent gets a crappy card every draw, and attacking with houndoom to lower their hand if they continue to play more cards. Seekers and SSU are methods of recovery. Noctowl is used to draw cards easier :D you know, so that i can choose what i want or something, idk.

Point is, is there a better card that forces opponent to discard cards from their hand? Like, keep their hand in a low count to prevent anything good from appearing?

I have thought of Mime Jr. and slowking's ability, but would that be enough?

Maybe I can even make it like some type of decking out thing :p

Point is, is there a better card that forces opponent to discard cards from their hand? Like, keep their hand in a low count to prevent anything good from appearing?

I have thought of Mime Jr. and slowking's ability, but would that be enough?

Maybe I can even make it like some type of decking out thing :p

Weavile's Power gives you a forced Discard of your choice from their hand when you use it to evolve sneasel. It's too bad there's no BTS next format so that you can fully abuse the Power...

Weavile's Power gives you a forced Discard of your choice from their hand when you use it to evolve sneasel. It's too bad there's no BTS next format so that you can fully abuse the Power...

Well...what other cards might prove useful?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back