Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

HGSS-on PsyStorm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charizardian

Wow, haven't posted on here in awhile. So yeah, I haven't paid much attention to this game for awhile, but I've been looking at the new archetypes and they seem rather interesting, so I thought I'd give deckmaking another go. I've tested it on a couple of mainstream decks and it worked pretty well, so I thought I'd post it. So without further ado, I present: Psystorm.

Pokemon: 15
4 Tornadus (EP)
4 Mismagius (UL)
4 Misdreavus (UD/CL)
1 Jirachi (UL/CL)
1 Zorua (BW)
1 Zoroark (BW)

Trainers: 32
4 Juniper
4 Twins
4 Pluspower
3 Catcher
3 Dual Ball
2 Collector
2 Communication
2 Cheerleader's Cheer
2 Switch
2 Interviewer's Questions
2 Junk Arm
1 Flower Shop Lady
1 Black Belt

Energy: 13
9 Psychic
4 Double Colorless

So the strategy is pretty simple. With one DCE and a psychic, You can potentially do a T2 80 with Tornadus, and Mismagius effectively makes the attack have zero cost. I use Mismagius as opposed to Klinkang or Blastoise because its much faster to get out and if forced to attack it OHKOs Mew prime for 1 energy and also deals significant damage to Gothilelle and Reunculis as well. If you don't lead with Tornadus Misdreavus can be another option, though its risky as your opponent also gets 3 cards. Zoroark is for those pesky Reshirams and Zekroms. Jirachi is a neat emergency card which can get me energy to spread around if I'm in a drought.

Any comments/criticisms would be appreciated. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back