Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

PTCGO 2011 and 2012 Tropical Beach Distribution

EeveeLover

Member Services Administrator
"The update which includes Tournaments will also add the BW28 and BW50 Tropical Beach promos to the game. At that time, we will begin distributing codes via email to competitors and event staff from the 2011 and 2012 World Championships. Four codes will be sent to each competitor and three to each event staff member, with individuals who participated in both events receiving codes for both versions of the card. Each code will unlock four tradable copies of the version which was handed out at the event in which the individual participated; BW28 for the 2011 World Championships and BW50 for the 2012 World Championships. We estimate delivery of these codes to require two weeks to complete."

This, as well as other updates, can be found here... http://www.pokemontcg.com/forums/showthread.php?34942-May-Community-Update

Enjoy and rejoice!

Last edited by a moderator:
o_O

This is awesome! Finally, PTCGO will be a 100% legitimate testing ground!

Of course, there are some bugs that need fixing too, but this is still a fantastic move in the right direction. PTCGO's future continues to excite me.

Nice, this should quit some of the complaining. Also each code gives you 4, so you essentially get 4 play sets (16 copies)

Maybe in a round about way this will spell a certain demise for the PlayTCG site now that competitive players can test decks with Beach in them now on PTCGO.

Maybe in a round about way this will spell a certain demise for the PlayTCG site now that competitive players can test decks with Beach in them now on PTCGO.

Not likely, playtcg has the usage for gambling, or pro player tournaments if you will. Lets also not forget that PTCGO is still glitchy.

It still will not be easy to optain Tropical Beach. Way more players play on ptcgo than those that actually have the codes for Tropical Beach.

I wish there was a way we all could get it, some sort of "buy it now" on ptcgo. The game can make a lot of money by selling cards on the site.

I think this is bad, because the trade value will be astronomical. So regular guys like me will never own one.
Hey how bout broken time,space for the unlimited crowd?

I think this is bad, because the trade value will be astronomical. So regular guys like me will never own one.
Hey how bout broken time,space for the unlimited crowd?

There will be more TBs in TCGO than there are IRL. About double the amount (roughly).

Back