Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

PTCGO Mac Version Issues

LibertyFigter

I have already sent a ticket to Pokemon Support about this issue, but in the event that anyone else has had/overcome this issue, I would love some help.

I have downloaded the new Mac Version of PTCGO, installed it, etc. Everything went well and the program was running just fine. However, I have a strangely specific issue: When viewing cards in certain situations, I just can't see any. Examples:

When opening a pack, I see the "These have been added to your account" window, but I can't see any cards in it. I can, however, right-click zoom in on the cards and scroll through that way. That is really just a minor annoyance, but still should be fixable.

When building a deck, I can see my collection cards just fine, but whenever I drag a card into the deck window, the card count registers that the drag was successful, but I can't see any cards in the deck. This is more of an issue, as I have no idea what's in my deck X D. I have tried all views (Carousel, Tile, List) and none let me see my deck.

I have only attempted to look at trades once, but I have had no luck there. Can't see cards or trades.

Anyone had this issue and resolved it? Thanks!

EDIT: Running Mac Os X 10.6.8, 13.3" MacBook, 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor, 2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM

Last edited:
Back