Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

PTCGO Tournament

Dawn

Hey, does anyone wanna get together and do a PTCGO tournament? We can change formats and other stuff to make more fun and it's a great chance to meet new people.

I've noticed that as well, and had a way around it. My wife and I were playing at the same time, and basically we did a count-down before we clicked Find Game button, and we were paired against each other. I'm not sure how well that will work with the latency in the game, and using the room's chat.

I've noticed that as well, and had a way around it. My wife and I were playing at the same time, and basically we did a count-down before we clicked Find Game button, and we were paired against each other. I'm not sure how well that will work with the latency in the game, and using the room's chat.

It works great. I used to do it with Ness all the time.

For the tournament I was thinking more along the lines of people battling xX random opponents and asking the to confirm you won on the log

I read somewhere that they base the matchmaking off how many times you disconnect, which makes sense to have those that disconnect play others like them, but besides that I do not think there is much rhyme or reason behind it.

I read somewhere that they base the matchmaking off how many times you disconnect, which makes sense to have those that disconnect play others like them, but besides that I do not think there is much rhyme or reason behind it.

They do, which is a big problem because completely new players have no disconnects either. Personally, I'd prefer a system like number of wins divided by number of disconnects - would make matchups a lot fairer.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Basing it off number of wins would be nice. I am not very skilled so I have very few wins and end up going against people with 50-100+ wins. Makes playing daunting.

Back