Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

PTCGO Trading?

Dusk

I have searched and searched but I have not found an answer. Will the PTCGO trading be up soon or am I stuck with what I have for making a decent deck?

Dang... I have to play some weird rogue deck that involves Ampharos and Blastoise I guess.

Why's that? I just redeemed some earlier today, and it was working just fine. I even pulled a Girantina EX.

:eek::eek::eek::eek: WHAT? I..... WHAT? I have been trying to redeem codes every day. It hasn't worked. It says the page is down for maintenance.

I haven't had that problem at all. I just redeemed 4 codes today and bought 3 packs. It's hard when all you pull are misc Dragon types though!

I am so confused. I don't even have the mac version!(inside joke) It says and it is down for updates and sorry and stuff.

hey guys, a quick question for anyone who was able to trade a while ago before the changes made recently.

were booster codes available back then? were they used as unofficial currency, like how Tix are used in Magic Online? or did people just trade card for card?

I'd be surprised if you found someone who knew, but I'm assuming it was card for card.
I redeemed my codes from within the program, and entered them manually. I'm not sure how you did it, but I would try that.

You can trade for packs when they're unopened but redeemed. So each major card would have a cost in packs.

That's probably true.
Slightly off topic but what kind of lists are you guys running? I'm currently using a Blastoise, Ampharos, and Terrakion EX deck with a single Ho-Oh. Terrakion's sheer power and HP usually win against the noobs.

I have a 2 Darkrai, 3-1-3 line of Hydreigon, 1 Mewtwo EX and 1 Shaymin EX (for late game) in my Darkrai/Hydreigon. I have 4-4-4 (2 Goodchomp/2 Badchomp) Garchomp line in my FluffyChomp with 4-3 line of Altarias. I have 2 Zekrom, 1 Zekrom EX FA, 1 Mewtwo Ex, 1 Raikou EX FA, 1 Tornadus EX FA, Thundurus FA, with 4-4 eels in my Zeels. I have a 4-2-4 line of Empoleon with 2 Terrakion, and a Mew Ex in my Empoleon deck. So as you can see most of my decks are nearly complete but it would be nice to get an extra Mewtwo Ex, Darkrai Ex, Mew Ex, a couple Goodchomps and an Altaria or something of that sort at some point to make it that much easier.

I have a 2 Darkrai, 3-1-3 line of Hydreigon, 1 Mewtwo EX and 1 Shaymin EX (for late game) in my Darkrai/Hydreigon. I have 4-4-4 (2 Goodchomp/2 Badchomp) Garchomp line in my FluffyChomp with 4-3 line of Altarias. I have 2 Zekrom, 1 Zekrom EX FA, 1 Mewtwo Ex, 1 Raikou EX FA, 1 Tornadus EX FA, Thundurus FA, with 4-4 eels in my Zeels. I have a 4-2-4 line of Empoleon with 2 Terrakion, and a Mew Ex in my Empoleon deck. So as you can see most of my decks are nearly complete but it would be nice to get an extra Mewtwo Ex, Darkrai Ex, Mew Ex, a couple Goodchomps and an Altaria or something of that sort at some point to make it that much easier.

And your still asking for more cards...
I dont even have half your cards yet and i cant redeem codes anymore....

I am playing a deck with 1 Dark Trance Hydreigon and 3 regular Hydreigon + som EXES (no Darkrai :/) and Sableye. Its pretty good, but I wouldn't say its top tier material xD

I also running a deck with ability Bouffalant, Terrakion NV and 1 Mewtwo EX :p Works very nicely! :D

Back