Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Question about Dustox ex

Tmanplayer21

Say I attack with Dustox ex's Silver Wind attack, will it only do 30 more next turn to the defending pokemon that I attacked, or will I be able to hit any pokemon next turn for 30?

Also, If I use Silver wind, will I be able to attack with a different pokemon next turn and do 30 extra damage?

Silver Wind 40 During your next turn, if an attack does damage to the Defending Pokémon, that attack does 30 more damage.

The effect of receiving 30 more damage resides on the Pokémon Dustox EX attacked. So if that Pokémon Evolves, Devolves, goes to the Bench, or Leaves Play, the effect is gone so no extra 30 damage.

If the effect is still on the Defending Pokémon, any Pokémon that attacks it will do 30 more damage, not just Dustox EX.

BJJ763 said:
Silver Wind 40 During your next turn, if an attack does damage to the Defending Pokémon, that attack does 30 more damage.

The effect of receiving 30 more damage resides on the Pokémon Dustox EX attacked. So if that Pokémon Evolves, Devolves, goes to the Bench, or Leaves Play, the effect is gone so no extra 30 damage.

If the effect is still on the Defending Pokémon, any Pokémon that attacks it will do 30 more damage, not just Dustox EX.

Thank You

Good question!
It would stop it because it's placing an effect and the WP stops the effect from being placed.
Even though the end result is damage, it's not just a normal attack damage calculation. That wouldn't have been stopped.
It's the effect that has to sit around for a whole turn that is blocked.

PokePop said:
Good question!
It would stop it because it's placing an effect and the WP stops the effect from being placed.
Even though the end result is damage, it's not just a normal attack damage calculation. That wouldn't have been stopped.
It's the effect that has to sit around for a whole turn that is blocked.
:biggrin: :clap: :clap: :thumb:

Back