Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Question about the latest Pokemon Fan Magazine

Fox!

I've been out of the game for months due to illness, job, school, etcetc issues, and I'm planning on getting back in the game and starting up a new league. First step is updating myself on everything since around September '04 lol

Anyway, I'm curious to the title of the upcoming movie. I saw a scan of the recent Pokemon Fan Magazine, and was wondering if anybody here could confirm the title for me. I know they're usually included in league kits and such, so yeah o.o

Thanks,
An old and forgotten professor lol

oh, and sorry if this is in the wrong area

Hi Fox! Glad to see you coming here to get info for Serebii. ;)

You were going to have Serebii credit the source if someone was to tell you, right?

Also, the next Pokemon Fan doesn't come out until late May / early June, and I bet the movie will be out by then. ;)

Water Pokemon Master said:
Hi Fox! Glad to see you coming here to get info for Serebii. ;)

You were going to have Serebii credit the source if someone was to tell you, right?

Also, the next Pokemon Fan doesn't come out until late May / early June, and I bet the movie will be out by then. ;)
Funny you should ask, I'll be honest, Serebii did ask, but I didn't post here because he asked, I was curious of the authenticity of the scan, and decided to make a return into the Pokemon TCG scene at the same time.

Heck, I miss running leauge and such ever since the store I ran it in (and worked at) closed down.

I'm sure he'll credit whatever source he gets, and sometimes his sources do wish to remain anonymous.

Anyway, somewhat back on-topic, I find it odd that the magazine doesn't come out until that time frame, but there is/was a picture of a few pages of it out.

Anyway, not its just a matter of finding a location, time, day, signing up, and getting back into the system again lol...

Back