2 Roseannes Research
1 Holon Mentor

Energy:15

4 Multi
5 Psychic
3 Lightning
2 Water
1 Scramble

Strategy: PLay to your match up. Pixies to counter Gardilade/PLOX you basically get a early Bind Pulse/Cessation lock to stop them from a proper setup and they cant attach DRE/Scrambles/Call/Cyclones to any pokemon,or Pixie Lock with Bind Pluse/Downer Material so when you stop them from attaching special,they have to attach 2 to attack with basics. ER2 is for getting rid of normal attachments in Gardilade/PLOX since the decks have a average of 5-8 basic energy. Jirachi EX is for power lock of your own.

Manectric/Ray is for Empoleon,since you have one scramble,you have to use it always when your behind,it helps with Boundary and mini spread with its attack,with boundary u can do 80 for 2 basic energy attached Manectric,Ray for sniping and can OHKO with 2 lightning when behind and boundary. Cessation lock with Manectric and spread. Crystal beach if you built up Ray/Manectric manually. Mew * d is for the match up with spread on his Rainbow wave/mimicry to copy spread.

Combee is for the Roselia LM effect and Claydol HP is for minor spread against certain decks. They are situation cards to use.

Other decks I havent tested really. The deck is complex and works well in most cases. Its mostly a fun deck that I made from extra cards I made a deck from.Thanx and suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back