Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Question on Nationals

bonslypwns

I may be able to go... we're going to hawaii sometime in July... and Nats. is in June so i'm trying to talk my dad into it. But, I need to know if,

How do I make sure I have a registered spot?

I don't want to go down there, waste tons of money, and not be able to play. If you could please explain further and help me it'd be much apppreciated!

ah get there early. Make sure you are the first in line to sign up!
This isn't really that hard to do.
Make sure you have an origins badge too. (Pre Reg)
I do not think all the spots will be taken anyway.
I will be arriving Wednesday anyway so I am not that worried about it myself.

You can register for the event if you have pre-purchased an Origins badge. You're guaranteed to be in.

You get to do this on the Origins webpage. Eventually. Sooner or later they'll put up a searchable database of events on their Events page, and you can register for stuff on there if you've already ordered the badge. Just make sure you read the shpeal about processing $0-transactions.

You can register for the event if you have pre-purchased an Origins badge. You're guaranteed to be in.

I am pretty sure Event Reg isnt open yet. I beleive it said something about early May as to when it would actually open up. I maybe wrong but I remember reading that somewhere.

Drew

That's correct Drew. Should be early/mid May. And the comment about a $0 transaction is also right - you cannot do a $0 transaction.

Back