Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Questions about my cards...

G-Rahn

Hello everyone! I dusted off my old binder packed with Pokemon cards from a good 10+ years ago... and there are a bunch here that might be worth quite a bit... Would you guys be able to help determine that? I tried finding some of these cards on Bebe's Search, but these didn't pop up (some of these are Japanese cards).

Here are some that I'm wondering about:

Japanese Cards -
Flying Pikachu
Wigglytuff (holographic with vileplume(?) symbol)
Clefable (holographic with vileplume(?) symbol)
A holographic Trainer card with some Team Rocket members on it...?
I also have the Japanese Neo Genesis set with the third evolutions being holographic

English Cards (all holographic) -
Dark Machamp (with R on it)
Vaporeon (1st generation I think? It has Vileplume(?) symbol)
Gyrados (1st generation I believe)
Muk (has a fossil(?) symbol)
Dark Arbok (with R on it)
Kangaskhan (1st generation I think? It has Vileplume(?) symbol)
Machamp (1st generation I believe)
Kabutops (has fossil(?) symbol)
Chansey (1st generation I believe)

If you guys want to see scans of any or all of these cards, I can make that happen!
Thanks guys!

the Vileplume symbol is the set symbol for Jungle, the second Pokemon set.

None of these are worth very much with the possible exception of the Flying Pikachu.
Can you describe the background of that card? What image is the image?

The image is of Pikachu with seven balloons tied to him, flying in the clouds, while seven more balloons are floating around him. Do you want me to scan it?

Oh okay, well yep that's the image! So is this thing a rare card? Or is it just another pikachu card? :/

The one that's worth more has an airplane in the background.

This one is about $5 or so.

The rest of your holo cards are a couple of dollars each, with the Chansey being $5-10.

Oh, okay. Well thanks! Is the Japanese Neo Genesis set worth anything? I remember buying it when I was like 9 in this clear plastic binder, and it was a pretty fancy set. It came with the first 9 of the Johto pokemon, with the final stages being holographics.

Back