Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

baby*j

I am new to playing Pokemon, but not pokemon cards. I was wondering what do these mean ??

Modified
Limited
Unlimited
Modified - Overall
Modified - Constructed
Modified - Limited
Fun - Overall

Thanks for your time. ;)

Modified - You can only use cards from the Modified format to make your deck, which currently is Ruby/Sapphire and up.
Limited - You can only use cards given to you at the Tournament to make your deck, for example the Team Rocket Returns prerelease. You are given boosters of the set and need to make a 40 card deck to play with, using the cards you pulled and basic energies that they have there.
Unlimited - You can use any cards from any sets of Pokemon to make your deck, except for any that were banned completely (Birthday Pika and Ancient Mew are the only ones I can think of).
Modified - Constructed - Same as Modified, the "Constructed" part is usually given. It means that you need to make a deck from your own collection of cards.
Modified - Limited - Same as Limited, I'm assuming. A Tournament where you get boosters of modified cards to construct a deck with.

Don't know the other two, and please, someone correct me if I'm wrong. :D

TRJessie579 said:
Unlimited - You can use any cards from any sets of Pokemon to make your deck, except for any that were banned completely (Birthday Pika and Ancient Mew are the only ones I can think of).

______'s Pikachu was unbanned. If you can't prove it's your birthday, then no extra damage.

Modified-Overall is a combination of your Modified-Constructed and Modified-Limited rankings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back