Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Quicko Empo( Word to MCA3)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrewDioxin

this is a DP-On version of mca3's quicko empo deck.

basic idea is to start hopefully with a piplup or chatot,though the occasional baltoy start happens,and a call energy,call for other piplups and baltoy and start attaching energy and setting up empos,MD is prefered simply because he starts the spread of damage against most decks and makes it easier for "surf togethers" and "aqua jets" to knockout opposing pokes.cynthias refreshes hands and punishes opponents for taking easy kos.PP and Buck's make KO's easier and more manageable after spread damage is applyed. Claydol is duh.

so there you go.Hopefully I did mca3 proud.

Poke:17
4/4/2/2 Empo DP/DP/DP/MD
2/2 Dol
1 Chatot MD

Energy:15
4 Call
11 Water

Trainers:14
3 PP
2 Warp point
3 Candy
3 Bubbllecoat
3 Night maintenance

Supporters:14
4 bebe
4 Rosie
4 Bucks
2 Cynthia

Last edited:
wow didn't expect mca3 to post back himself haha.

I just ran the extra cynthia simply because empos would be knocked out but I did find after "goldfishing" I wish I had a way to add that extra 10.

as for the lvl x,I am not quite sure what you mean.

I should run the lvl X? cuz as of now as much as I don't like DP empo(course with something as efficient as MD who would) I just think he would be kind of dead,other than the occasional(understatement) Dol OHKO.

Oh, I thought you were running 2 Lv.Xs, My bad! Oh yeah the lines are PERFECT! I like the "NO Candys", Nice! I havent seen that in a while. The 2 DP Empos, are great attackers if your Opponent was running Dusknior too! I think Empo is a AWESOME play, but with others Except Froslass and Omastar, Defanitly NOT Bronzong anymore.

If you have any questions or anything, PM me. Take care bro, thanks for the Empo love!

No problem,thanks for the kind words.I am still looking for something to maybe tech in against Lux.

any ideas?

Penguin alliance all the way man !

luxray tech...hmm

Claydol Isnt a BAD attacker, lol! Run 1-2 Fighting or Multi, but if Lucario wasnt so Energy expensive towards Fighting, that would work!

There's really no point at all in running DP1 Empoleon. MD Empo is better in every respect. Dual Splash>Ice Blade, and Surf Together>Aqua Jet.

What I was stating is that Dusknior Hurts Surf Together, Aqua jet is Still a Awesome attack!

I like the idea, here, however I would swicth bubble coat for quickball, any pokemon you'll find will be usefull. Bubblecoat is nice, but not always needed and it sadly doesn't thake away your weakness for ever :(

I would actually suggest 3 Energy Pickup, to help with energy acceleration after a Empo was KO'd

x4 Piplup MD (60hp)
x3 Prinplup DP
x3 Empoleon MD
x1 Empoleon DP
x2 Baltoy GE
x2 Claydol GE
x1 Chatot MD

x3 Rare Candy
x2 Night Maintenance
x1 TSD
x3 PlusPower
x3 Energy Pickup

x2 Cynthia's Feelings
x4 Bebe's Search
x4 Roseanne's Research
x4 Professor Oak's Visit

x4 Call Energy
x11 Water Energy

I like the list Flygon, but the Piplups should be DP, and the POVs to Bucks, and your SET!

Why DP? Piplup MD can do 10/20 for one energy, but it doesn't really matter which Piplup I suppose.

I really don't like Buck's Training, because POV allows you to get an extra card, and you already have PlusPowers. If POV/Buck's is your only supporter in the beginning of the game, (which will happen a lot) getting that extra card is VERY essential.

as do I or starter call LOL.

I like the idea of energy pickups though,I appreciate it.

mca3,after looking at lucario from LA,his first attack could hit for 70 on a lux for 1 fighting and light retreat cost.Possiblity?

Oh, yeah! But I think you might as well go wit hthe DP Lucario, it hits for 30 too, not snipe, but it is Colorless attack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back