Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Raging Blissey!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking through my cards and got a briliant idea!!

2-4-4 Blissey

2 Rayquaza

3 Farfetched

Traniers/suppoters/stadium
4 x Bebe's search
4 x Roeanne's Research
4 x Felicity's Drawing
3 x Quick ball
4 x Energy Link
2 x Switch
2 x Warp point
1 x Cynthia's Feelings
1 x Prof. Rowan
1 x Luxury ball
2 x Night maintenance

Energies:
8 x Lighting
9 x Fire

Strat: Use rayquza to speed gain energies then energy link them to blissey if rayquaza is KOd then you suck up the energies in the discard

Just thought it seemed like a fun deck...

Comments Questions Changes?

~SD~

Last edited:
You only want 1 luxury ball. Also You need Happiny or Claydol. Plus you may want to replace Team Galactic mars with Felicity's Drawing. Also Marley's is too much like rival. Finally do you think 12 energies is enough?

I think that Dawn Stadium is great in Blissey. You don't want too easy matches so you want to heal your opponent if they play water or grass?

why 4 quaza? it doesn't work with more than 1 in play.. i would take out two of them for a quick ball and a warp point and then 2 lightning and 2 fire for 4 calls

i dont like Happiny it slows you dow at the start ad is an east ko for some speed decks out there. also dont like farfetched, put something that gets you some of your scares number of pokemon out. i also don't like quick ball, but i cant think of anything much better so i guess it goes in ok put another warp or switched in due to the huge reteet of most of yout pokemon and
in all:
-1 rowan
+1 warp/switch
-2 happiny
+2 anything
switch starter

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back