Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Raichu lvx and devoluter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aleks

If i level up Raichu to Raichu lvx and then attach a Technical machine Ts2 and attack with Voltage shoot
can i use devotuer as my second attack?? or i have to choose an attack printed in raichu or raichu lvx?
I posted this in ask the rules subforum but nobody has answered yet so i open this thread fir discusion greetings:thumb:

Until you hear from a member of the Rules Team, I would not try to use an attack that is not part of Raichu.

The reason you have probably not gotten an answer from the Rules Team is that they are having to check with the PCL (Japanese Rules Team) to see how they deal with that.

Looking at the wording of the card, I would think that you would have to use an attack of Riachu's, since that is what the card says.

Yea but if Evoluter TM is attatched to Riachu then does it not then become an attack of that very same Raichu? I would guess yes, and therefore Raichu can Voltage shoot a Rare candy made pokemon and then Devolve it FTW. (at least the KO)

The real question is that can Riachu X use voltage shoot and then Call energy on the same turn?

Last edited:
In this case, it's just a matter of time.
The question was just asked last night.
It's a work day, so I'm just getting to read it now.

You could use an attack from a TM as the second attack.

You could not use the effect of Call Energy because that is not an attack.

And that, kids, is why I am not on the Rules Team. :p

Officially answered, officially closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back