1 Galactic HQ
1 Luxury Ball
1 Cynthia's Feelings

Energy: 8
4 Lightning Energy
2 SP Energy
2 Darkness Energy (Basic)

Strategy:
Start with Raichu GL or Crobat G. Get as many Crobat G and get damage on their whole Bench ASAP, and then hit with Repeat Lightning for however. Honchkrow G is for sniping, Luxray's to bring stuff up, and Mankey's a tech.
Edits:
-1 Mankey
+1 Electrode G
-4 Poké Blower +
+1-1 Manectric PT
-2 PlusPower
+3 Sunyshore City Gym
+1 Azelf LA
-1 Fighting Energy
-1 Raichu GL
-1 Crobat G
+2 SP Energy
-1 SP Energy
-1 Sunyshore City Gym
+2 Champion's Room
-4 Volkner's Philosophy
+2-2 Gallade 4
-1 Galactic HQ
-1 Power Spray
+2 Uxie LA
-1 Raichu GL
-1 Electrode G
-1 Sunyshore City Gym
+2-1 Giratina

Last edited:
13+34+7=54????:confused:. you have 40 Trainers listed.

I'd sugest adding DP Prinplup as it gets 10 on all of your opponent's pokemon for 1 :water: energy. Mankey is not vital to this deck as luxray won't be a huge problem. Which can be really useful. Also, add unown G to prevent Machamp from destroying you. Electrode G can also really help.

sunnyshore gym might be needed here for those dreaded machamp matchups giving you no weakness.

i would also use azleaf la incase luxray lv x or summit crucial prized

the only other concern is draw power why no uxie or claydol? *if you dont own them fair enough*

i would also look into manectric could prove intresting combining power wave with target attack and repeat lightning

@Arcanite: Whoa! Thanks for realizing that! Anyway, I will add Prinplup DP. You're right, I should take out Mankey. I might as well add some Unown G I suppose. Maybe Electrode G. It would let me snipe things with higher HP, which could get me more KOs than one.
@Darksanctuary: Completely forgot about Sunyshore, thanks for reminding me. Azelf LA I will add. Why no draw power? 1. I don't have either. 2. I need every Bench spot with this deck. I'm gonna have 3-4 Crobat Gs, a powered up Honchkrow G in most cases, and maybe a Luxray GL Lv.X. Gonna check out Manectric right now. PT one, right? Yes, that would probably work.
BTW, I'm only gonna pick one spread attacker. I'm picking Electrode G because:
1. Does 20 to everything
2. He's out of the way once he attacks
3. He's an SP, thus searchable and able to be placed right away
4. He uses Electric Energy

The "Rush" in the title says it should be fast. I honestly don't see the use for that card either, all it seems it'll do will take up a valuable Bench spot.

uxie gives any deck alot more speed , try it and you will see. claydol is a consistant draw engine allowing you to cosmic power every turn.
personally i think you are over committing with these crobat g's especially if you have 3 on bench and honchrow, you are leaving yaself very vunerable to gengar sf's shadow room not to mention your opponents luxray gl lv x it will 1hitko everyone of them if it gets the chance.

Since I have Electrode and Manectric I guess I could cut it to 2 or 3. I'm also thinking of taking out a Raichu.
Made a couple of changes. When I get an Uxie or two, I'll put them in.

Less Crobat Gs then probably, right? Sigh. It'll work, though.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Less Crobat Gs then. Sigh. Ah well, at least it could work with Champion's Room. It wasn't so easy when I tried a deck like this without it. BTW, think Giratina could help? Maybe replace Electrode and Manectric with 2-1?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back