2 Master Ball
2 Night Maintenance
2 Copycat
2 Windstorm
3 Tv Reporter/ Stevens Advice

Energy- 14
11 Water
3 Scramble

Stradegy: Accel Water NRG to power upp all your pokes in one turn to do major damage. Smeragle is the preferred starter. Your his NRgless attack and thin out the deck of the water energy. Then use the ball engine to get all the pokemon needed. Pokenav and poke dex is to constant draw either a pokemon/trainer/or the last of the NRG.

Blastoise is the quickest thing you wanna setup and with the ball engine you get him around T3-T4. By then you have enough NRg to power him and start doing damage.

I need fixes,the deck works,but needs major improvement to work really smooth.

Last edited:
Lemme see...

Gyarados over Crawdaunt. Most definately. Not an EX, higher HP, not doubled weakness, better attack (just keep an eye on those Super Scoop Ups, perhaps), Crawdaunt's power isn't as useful as you might hope...

...But Trainer line is most certainly messy.

First off, you're not playing 4 of any card. ('sides Smeargle) Why?
There's no Celio's Network. That's bad. Very bad.
With 26 trainers (about half of your deck...!), Pokenav will have a tendency to pull trainers up, which does nothing. Bad. Very bad. If you have to run such a trainer heavy engine, the Sableye SW is your new favorite starter. Otherwise...

Pokemon-20

3-2-3 Blastoise SW
3-3 Gyarados MT/Crawdunt Ex HP
4 Smeragle
2 Suicune SW

Trainers/ Supporters-26
3 Rare Candy
3 PokeNav
3 Celio's network
3 Quick Ball
3 Roseannae's research
2 Master Ball
2 Night Maintenance
2 Copycat
2 Windstorm
3 Tv Reporter/ Stevens Advice

Energy- 14
12 Water
2 Scramble

Stradegy: Accel Water NRG to power upp all your pokes in one turn to do major damage. Smeragle is the preferred starter. Your his NRgless attack and thin out the deck of the water energy. Then use the ball engine to get all the pokemon needed. Pokenav and poke dex is to constant draw either a pokemon/trainer/or the last of the NRG.

Blastoise is the quickest thing you wanna setup and with the ball engine you get him around T3-T4. By then you have enough NRg to power him and start doing damage.

I need fixes,the deck works,but needs major improvement to work really smooth.

FIXED!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!

BBC trainer line is good. I just used dex just to keep getting one card all in one turn. Most of the time I got blastoise setup with suicune.

Yea thanx for the trainer line.

I would reduce blastoise, max gyrados, and put in the new Xatu to swap gyrados's confusion if you get tails.

I would max out the Gyarados line true enough but im not sure that reducing the Blastoise line is a good thing.
I would max out Rosanne's Research also and max out maybe 2 draw cards. My fix:

Pokemon 19
3 Squirtle
1 Wartortle
3 Blastoise ( 2 SW / 1 CG d)

4 Magikarp MT
4 Gyarados MT
4 Smeargle

Energy 14
12 Water
2 Scramble

Trainers 27
4 Stadium (Battle Frontier + Crystal Beach)( Glacia's Stadium)
4 Celio
4 Rosanne's Research
4 Rare Candy
4 Bill's Maintenance
3 Steven's Advice
3 Night Maintenance
1 Scott

If you decide to run Blastoise d (CG) then it would be better to use it with 3 Windstorm and a Glacia's Stadium? I added it because there are alot of Electivire's running around.
If not then 3 Blastoise SW with 2 BF and 2 Crystal Beach along with Scott would be cool.

You could also again use your own idea Suicune instead of the Night Maintenance, but it wont help get back any lost energy. But Mr Stone's Project is always a good idea for 2 Rosanne's Research lol i use it with my old 'Rain Dance' Deck :thumb:

Glacias Stadium isnt a bad idea from that stupid MegaGatr and Electivire maybe. You need to have Suicune cause he setups the pokemon alot quicker and I havent started with him yet. You play him,whole Blastoise line or Gyarados line. He has to be in the deck, Supporter heavy i kinda harder to pull off,quick ball thins the deck so much quicker and can do it in the same turn and I think works a little better.

The Glacia is a good idea,I have to think about playing with that.

Pokemon-15

2-1-2 Blastoise SW
3-3 Crawdaunt ex
4 Smeragle

Trainers/ Supporters-26
4 master ball
2 celio's
3 rare candy
4 oak's visit
2 steven's
1 copycat
3 windstorm
3 rozeanne's
3 buffer piece
2 warp point
3 holon circle

Energy- 14
11 Water
3 Boost

try that. buffer pieces make it so you can still ohko anything with less risk of an ohko back. holon circle buys you turns, if they don't windstorm it, cool. either you can windstorm it or just use blastoise's power again.

Pokemon-15

2-1-2 Blastoise SW
3-3 Crawdaunt ex
4 Smeragle

Trainers/ Supporters-26
4 master ball
2 celio's
3 rare candy
4 oak's visit
2 steven's
1 copycat
3 windstorm
3 rozeanne's
3 buffer piece
2 warp point
3 holon circle

Energy- 14
11 Water
3 Boost

try that. buffer pieces make it so you can still ohko anything with less risk of an ohko back. holon circle buys you turns, if they don't windstorm it, cool. either you can windstorm it or just use blastoise's power again.

It is a solid build I guees.
I like Castaway and Scott in this deck because Holon Circle is needed IMO, so I would rather get it out quick. Buffer Piece is DEF. the play with this deck. I think the energy count is a little low here. I would go with 13 Water and 4 Boost. The Celios should Definitly be Bebe's Search, just in case you don't get Crawdaunt EX with Masterball. This deck has some potential.

yea i meant to change it to bebe's when i decided i liked crawdaunt. castaway is a good card but ridiculously overrated but i guess you could drop an oaks visit and a windstorm for a 1/1 line off scott/castaway.

Hmm I think if you decide to go with Crawdaunt, you should play Mantine MT. That way you can play fun tricks with your warp points, free retreating Blastoises/Mantines, and Crawdaunt's power.

yea i meant to change it to bebe's when i decided i liked crawdaunt. castaway is a good card but ridiculously overrated but i guess you could drop an oaks visit and a windstorm for a 1/1 line off scott/castaway.

I don't feel it is overated. I don't think that it is good as everyone said it would be last year for this format but, I still think it is a solid trainer. VERY useful, get energy for this deck which helps Blastoise, gets a buffer piece, helps the stall tactic of this deck, and it gets Scott which in return gives you Holon Circle for more stall.

Also-Mantine MT is a nice option in here but, I'd rather not worry about retreating and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back