Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Rainbow Deck: Good for anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

totodile1014

I'd like to share a good deck with you guys that I put together now and then.

-pokemon-
2-2-2-1 porygonZ lvx
2-2 claydol
4 sableye(sf)
1 rotom (md)
1 ho-oh
1 azelf (la)
2 unown g
[20]

-supporters-
4 felicity
3 bebes
3 roseanne
2 prof rowan
2 night maintenance
2 energy restore
2 switch
2 warp point
2 great ball
2 lake boundary
[24]

-energies-
2 of each basic = 16

This deck can be very fast if you start with Sableye.
1. Use "impersonate" to bring out the basics with Roseannes if you don't already have them, or "Impersonate" Felicitys if you start with energies in your hand. Discard energies to draw 3 or 4 cards. Set up Ho-oh, Rotom, Claydol and Porygon 2. Use Azelf if they are prized, Unown G to protect your important basics from Machamp or your Claydols from dusknoirs and gengars.

2. Bring out Rotom after you've discarded some energies to power up Ho-oh or Porygon. Keep in mind the weakness of your opponents main guns when you discard and attach energies so you can leave the right ones available to use "Poke-power: Conversion" from PorygonZ and hit its weakness x2 with Lake boundary.

The Porygon line contributes greatly. Take advantage of Porygons "calculate" if you start with it, Porygon 2's "Poke-power: Download" for extra draw power, Porygon-Z lvX 's "Poke-power: Mode Crash" for all those people using special energies and "Poke-power: Decode" to give you those key cards everyone needs when your game depends on' that one card'.

The Pokemon and Supporters in this deck provide plenty of draw power so use those Rowans to shuffle your hand back if you see yourself decking out or if you're up against "chip-off". Use Night Maintenance with Great ball to bring out the small Pokemon lines like Ho-oh and Rotom back and Energy restore to bring back key energies mainly for Porygon or Ho-oh.

If you are bad with coin flips like me, go for Ho-oh instead. If you are concerned about how much bench space this deck needs because of DP Dusknoir, change the 2 Great balls for Scoop-ups to take back the Sableye, Azelf and Rotom after you're done using them.

Please let me know what you guys think and any changes that might make this deck better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back