Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Rainbow Deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHRNO

I tried making a deck that did not use all the ex eeveevolution and i think i actually made a usefull deck thats fun to play with, of course any help in modificatyion would be helpfull.

POKEMON 19:

2x Jolteon (UF)
2x Vaporeon (UF)
2x Flareon (UF)
1x Espeon EX
4x Eevee (UF)
1x Lugia EX
2x Oh-oh EX
2x Swampert ex
1x Marshtomp
2x Mudkip

ENERGYS 16:
4X WATER
4X PSYCHIC
4X LIGHTNING
4X FIRE

TRAINERS 25:
3x petm
4x tv reporter
3x holons circle
1x power tree
2x giant stump
2x wind storm
2x dual ball
3x warpoint
3x scott
2x holons lass

its a really hard to handle deck simply because of the "rainbow" part. you'll need more versaitle energy (holon pokes, multi, rainbow, DRW, etc) Good luck!

if you're gonna run holon's lass (which is definitely a good choice), run the whole holon line. throw in transcevers, mentors, and maybe scientist and adventurer.

Matias said:
its a really hard to handle deck simply because of the "rainbow" part. you'll need more versaitle energy (holon pokes, multi, rainbow, DRW, etc) Good luck!

But what with Oh-oh exs attack (basic energy needed) or the eveevolutions you cant usew it with the other energys. But your right the hardest thing to handle in this deck are the energys.

I forgot to put in atleast two rare candys

CHRNO said:
But what with Oh-oh exs attack (basic energy needed) or the eveevolutions you cant usew it with the other energys. But your right the hardest thing to handle in this deck are the energys.

I

CHRNO said:
I tried making a deck that did not use all the ex eeveevolution and i think i actually made a usefull deck thats fun to play with, of course any help in modificatyion would be helpfull.

POKEMON 19:

2x Jolteon (UF)
2x Vaporeon (UF)
2x Flareon (UF)
1x Espeon EX
4x Eevee (UF)
1x Lugia EX
2x Oh-oh EX
2x Swampert ex
1x Marshtomp
2x Mudkip

ENERGYS 16:
4X WATER
4X PSYCHIC
4X LIGHTNING
4X FIRE

TRAINERS 25:
3x petm
4x tv reporter
3x holons circle
1x power tree
2x giant stump
2x wind storm
2x dual ball
3x warpoint
3x scott
2x holons lass

you do know it is Ho - oh ex

I would have thought that this would have showed you that
http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=40690

The deck though will run too slow plus why swampert ex

Also use call for family eevee (DS) instead

CFF for a lugia or Ho-oh ex = broken

Absoltrainer said:
you do know it is Ho - oh ex

I would have thought that this would have showed you that
http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=40690

The deck though will run too slow plus why swampert ex

Also use call for family eevee (DS) instead

CFF for a lugia or Ho-oh ex = broken

sorry Ho-oh.
swampert is there for the recharge of any one of the pokemon with three energy and combined with holon circle that could stall at least one turn its actually great to use. his attack isnt that bad either.
I thought of the ccf eevees but isnt it much beter to take out an evolution right away and carge itself or other pokemon. Besides the list sows a few cards that can take out basics and draw cards.

I guess so you do know however that if you use the power and get espy ex out then the power can't be used since you are using lugia ex what about holon pokes electrode or magnaton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back