Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

rainbow dialga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garchomper

Hello!

This is one of the weirdest decks I’ve ever made, but it seems to work pretty good.

Some of the pokemon are a little weak in the HP department though. Anything I can replace with stronger pokemon?

Here it is:

Pokemon 25 :

1 Dialga GE
3 Gible MT
2 Gabite mt
1 Garchomp MT
2 Glameow GE
2 Purugly GE
2 Zigzagoon GE
2 Linoone GE
2 Drowzee GE
1 Hypno GE
2 Kecleon SW
2 Lickitung SW
1 Pachirisu GE
1 Budew DP
1 Delibird GE

Trainers 16 :

1 copycat
2 pokedex handy910is
2 prof. elm’s training method
1 night maintenance
1 Prof cozmo’s discovery
1 Prof. oak’s visit
1 scott
2 amulet coin
3 energy search
1 prof. birch
1 holon mentor

Energy 19 :

3 psychic
2 grass
2 electric
2 water
2 fighting
1 metal
3 special metal
2 special dark

Strategy:

This deck is meant to be extremely fast, taking out the opponent’s basics before they have a chance to evolve. The different energies makes garchomp do 110 damage. Also benefits kecleon’s poke-body so attacks do 40 less damage to it. Energy search helps get those energies, budew gets the energy search, pachirisu and delibird get budew, holon mentor gets pachirisu and delibird, and scott gets holon mentor! Chain reaction, eh?

Thanks.

i'm sorry, not to be rude, but this is a exremely bad deck. Just playing on Garchomp will not get you anywhere, and without at least a dialga lv.x, you will probably not win one game. Also, too many pokemon for this deck.

I would play a 3-1-3-1 (If you have enough money to get a garchomp lv.x,) line with garchomp
I would play a 2-1 Dialga line.
A 2-2 Hypno line.
And 3 Delibird.

Also, just too much energy. I would play 3 of every energy except for psychic, i would play 4 of that, and 4 metal. Don't plying lightning, grass, or dark.

Again, i don't have a strdegy line for your trainers, but they suck. badly.

And no, this isn't hate mail, its help.

Before 1/10.

Now 3.5/10.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back