Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Random SP Deck, would like some input

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninjask88

<a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=
So, I just decided to throw together some SP cards and see if I can get a decent deck put together. Anyways, here is the deck list.

Pokemon: 22
2 Garchomp C
2 Garchomp C LV X
1 Dialga G
1 Dialga G LV X
2 Crobat G
1 Lucario GL
1 Luxray GL
1 Regigigas Fb
1 Ambipom G
1 Toxicroak G
1 Bronzong G
1 Froslass GL
1 Dragonite FB
1 Unown Q
1 Smeargle
1 Uxie LA
1 Azelf LA
1 Misdreavus PT
1 Mismagius PT

Energy 12:
4 Double Colorless Energy
2 Warp Energy
2 Call Energy (That's all I have)
2 Psychic Energy
2 Lighting Energy

T/S/S 26:
4 Cyrus's Conspiracy
4 Energy Gain
4 Poketurn
2 Power Spray
1 SP Radar
2 Aaron's Collection
3 Pokemon Collector
2 Bebe's Search
1 Professor Oak's New Theory
1 VS Seeker
1 Galactic's HQ
1 Champion's Room

Strategy, do Sp stuff like snipe with Garchomp, and use DGX to stop bodies. Stadiums for Skuntank if there is something big that needs poisoned. Regigigas, Dragonite, and Ampibom are for other Garchomps. Luxray is for Gyarados, and Toxicroak is for Luxray.

So... Any thoughts about it?

Last edited:
Looks like SP Tech. If you need another pokemon, Luxray GL Lv. X or cut Honchkrow G (not too useful, when you think about it) for a 1-1 Blaziken FB Lv. X line.

You only have 21 pokemon listed so you need to add one more card.
Oh thank you for noticing that.
Looks like SP Tech. If you need another pokemon, Luxray GL Lv. X or cut Honchkrow G (not too useful, when you think about it) for a 1-1 Blaziken FB Lv. X line.
Okay so I thought about it and Honchkrow I can live without. I added in Mismagius for Mewtwo and to stop some one attack Pokemon if need be.
Take out Gigas too. imo

I've been struggling with this... I like it because it can hit for 100. I don't know. I'll do some testing and see if it is needed.

Thanks for the help so far.

I think you'd want a Junk Arm in there, endgame you'll need to reuse poketurn/something other, and with that many basics they'd be dead space otherwise...
Take out an E-Gain for another SP Radar. Then take out a Bebe's for Looker's/Judge so you get some disruption.

I love Froslass GL, but you might consider swapping for Regice - especially since you don't have Luxray GL X. The deck doesn't really have any counter for Machamp, Regice would at least let you regimove Machops if your opponent gets careless/doesn't draw into anything.

I think you'd want a Junk Arm in there, endgame you'll need to reuse poketurn/something other, and with that many basics they'd be dead space otherwise...
Take out an E-Gain for another SP Radar. Then take out a Bebe's for Looker's/Judge so you get some disruption.

I love Froslass GL, but you might consider swapping for Regice - especially since you don't have Luxray GL X. The deck doesn't really have any counter for Machamp, Regice would at least let you regimove Machops if your opponent gets careless/doesn't draw into anything.

Yes thank you for your input. About the Junk arm I was thinking about adding one, and I will try that and see if I like the results.

About the Regice... I don't have one currently and I could get one. And the Machamp counter I have Mismagius, and I might replace it for a Drifblim.

^ Drifblim UD is the better play over Mismagius just because it can deal with not only Champs and MewtwoXs but also any tank that happens to wonder your way (Steelix, T-tar, DialgaGX, etc.)

+1 for Drifblim, you could take out Smeargle and a Crobat for it If you really like smeargle then take out Regigigas... he's good, but you've already got Dragonite, and most of the hitting would be done by Garchomp I would think.

Another thing to consider is teching in one metal energy so Dialga can deafen. I know this isn't Dialgachomp, but if you start with him, you can e-Gain and cyrus for metal to really slow your opponent down. Doesn't seem worth it to have him in there just for the PokeBody.

^ Drifblim UD is the better play over Mismagius just because it can deal with not only Champs and MewtwoXs but also any tank that happens to wonder your way (Steelix, T-tar, DialgaGX, etc.)
yes thank you for the help, and I have been thinking about changing it to him, so I geuss I will.
+1 for Drifblim, you could take out Smeargle and a Crobat for it If you really like smeargle then take out Regigigas... he's good, but you've already got Dragonite, and most of the hitting would be done by Garchomp I would think.

Another thing to consider is teching in one metal energy so Dialga can deafen. I know this isn't Dialgachomp, but if you start with him, you can e-Gain and cyrus for metal to really slow your opponent down. Doesn't seem worth it to have him in there just for the PokeBody.
Already did, and originally I did have the metal in it... Hmmm, I might take out a bat for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back