Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Rare, brand new, never-before-seen Deck Boxes on Ebay! Take a look!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Master

From my understanding, these deckboxes are of the Legendary Birds and are only a US release(or North America according to my unreavealable source, unsure at this time). They are very cool looking. Here's the link(and no I'm not hippimama for those of you thinking I'm trying to get free advertising =P ):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6020129832&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

They were originally were a promotional item that was sold in a Deluxe Gift Set but they did poorly and only a small amount were ordered until they went out of print.

Included in these tins are the #30 Suicune holo promo and 4 packs. To the best of my knowledge, this is the first US release for it:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pokemon-Promo-S...ryZ50319QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

So, without further ado, let the discussion on them begin.

Last edited:
shiny squirtle said:
Those deckboxes come in the new value packs things. So does the scicune.
Value Pack things? What are you referring too? I know of the Value Pack which came with something like 4 boosters. The Suicune is already known about, that's true. But the deckboxes aren't.

I have all three Deluxe gift sets. They were in a box not a tin. Each box has the Suicune, 4 packs, and a deck box with a deck box devider. They were on sale at Cagecon for $10 but sold out. They were at Madness for 14.99 and will probable go to stores at $19.99. I will trade to England or Austrailia for this years gift tin or this years window tin.

I dont know how rare they are?? they are produce by PUI/POP and can be order thru a distributor... I dont see them being that rare... Local Cardshops Should Get them in within the next two weeks if not already if they carry pokemon items like booster packs....
Drew

One of the kids had the articuno deckbox at my CC this past weekend, when I asked him where he got it at he said target, didnt think much of it.

Last edited:
These look like the USA exclusives as the Window tins are to Europe/Rest of World.

I hear we'll be seeing more regional exclusives in the future like the Pokemon Figure Game for example :)

Are these really not fake? If not, why do they have outdated artwork from the Red/Blue days? o_O These pictures of Zapdos, Articuno and Moltres shouldn't be used anymore, they got new artwork in FireRed & LeafGreen.

they'll be all over soon....

i saw them at gencon socal, in the pokemon booth. the rep said they'd hit mass distribution in december. they might be difficult to find for a while, but i imagine soon they'll be in targets and wal marts all over. they looked really nice in person.

pure

purity said:
i saw them at gencon socal, in the pokemon booth. the rep said they'd hit mass distribution in december. they might be difficult to find for a while, but i imagine soon they'll be in targets and wal marts all over. they looked really nice in person.

pure
According to my source, a very small number(a lot less than predicted) of these were ordered. Stores are just now getting them in, but that is the first one to hit eBay.

Tego said:
Are these really not fake? If not, why do they have outdated artwork from the Red/Blue days? o_O These pictures of Zapdos, Articuno and Moltres shouldn't be used anymore, they got new artwork in FireRed & LeafGreen.
It's not outdated artwork. o_O It's the newest Ken Sugimori artwork of the birds thus far.

I posted about this on my site on Nov. 24th, so if you want to see what the box looks like and some other info, just go look at the news story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back