Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Ratings

All the rounds plus T64, T32, and T16 are showing up for my son who is a JR. His showing at Nationals boosted him to the 25th spot in NA. Now to figure out how to get to San Diego.....

Hang in there because they may still be completing everything.

Did the T128 and T64 played on Saturday not count towards ratings? I only have results up until my 8th round of swiss.

I have the T128 and T64 in. If you went 1-1 or 2-1 in cut I am not sure you are going to raise enough to get an invite.

Me too, and this could affect whether or not i get a rating invite.

So your Swiss record went in but your top didn't. I am not sure a 2-1 top cut record is going to raise you 50 or so points you would need to gain that invite. :frown:

Drew

I hope everyone who has found possible errors in their match records has contacted POP.
  • Provide your name POPID and date-of-birth
  • The round that you think is wrong.
  • What you think is wrong.
  • The name of your opponent if you know it. (This realy helps confirm what happened)
It is very likely that a small ratings difference will determine who does and does not get an invite.

[If you can't use your invite please go NOIR: lets try to make every rating invite count]

If your oppo gave an incorrect POP ID #, then the system used that # and it may be someone else's (a number or 2 off) that would end up being out of age group, ergo no points or someone not even there, possibly with a low score.

Do what NoPoke stated....contact POP ASAP and let them know any errors that you see.

Keith

There are corrections that are being made.

The ratings have not been "finalized" yet to my knowledge.

Best of luck to all.

Vince

I believe it looks like all errors have been fixed as everyone who posted who was in Masters ratings have changed. :thumb:

Drew

Back